Regular Contributor

Okay so I got my new Valerie items.

Birdhouse

Pros- Adorable

light is brighter then past clay dough houses

Cons- light highlights the slightly misshapen heart on back of house if you stare through front heart at eye level you can totally see it.

If you look down in house you can see all the bulb and wiring exposed

Noxious odor

I love so I will keep

Cherry blossom wreath

Beautiful wreath with flowers that are more on the molded side then stuff I've seen and pleases me. Vibrant and pleasing to the eye.

Con- Noxious odor

I will keep it

Dogwood Garland In Pink

Super disappointed. I bought two and it was the first garland purchase I've made of Valerie's I was expecting more. They look super cheap to me and seem like something to be found at a local craft store. The color was no where near the way it appeared on tv. Worse yet was more noxious odor that was so bad on these that my throat started burning due to five minutes of exposure. I have no allerigies either I never have. Definitely going back.

***This was a bad day for me to receive packages as I have to return 2 more Q items. One of them is the lori grenier no mess utensils. I bought them and intended to use them for Christmas gifts this year and to my shock opened the box to find the four utensils wrapped in plastic thrown in a basic shipping box with a lori grenier card literally thrown inside. I really was shocked by this. I expected the set of four to come in some packaging I would see in the store with four seperate slots with a utensil individually in each one. You get the idea. I can't give these as gifts this way it would look horrible. I expected more from a shark tank panelist. That was my first and only purchase from ms. sharky.

All of my purchases arrived on the same day after week of no shipping activity.

I hope all of you are having a better experience and opinion of whatever you have recently purchased.

The upside to my less than stellar opinion of my received items is that I will in total be getting almost $200 back

at least until Val's next show

Respected Contributor
@Winter Holiday
Thank you for the reviews! I always appreciate hearing what others think of their purchases. I'm sorry that several items you got didn't work for you. Been there done that. I hate having to pack it all up, go to the post office, and waste money sending it back.

The cherry blossom wreath looked beautiful. I was eyeing the yellow one because it would look better with my house, but I didn't like the flowers as much as the other two wreaths offered.

A shame about the garland, I had eyed those too.

Regarding Lori Greiner. That's disappointing. I would expect better too. I ordered this device from her that's supposed to help stretch your lower back. Used it once and have been feeling weird numbness down my leg ever since. I'd return it but it's been over 30 days. And not sure I have the original packaging anymore.

On a positive note I got my white bunny with the lantern and love it!! So cute. I wish I had gotten the brown too for another room but didn't know if it'd be weird having the same bunny in different colors in different rooms.

Also got the beaded candle rings (champagne and the blue/lavender) and am pleasantly surprised. Very pretty and not gaudy. I've never used candle rings before so these are a nice addition to my decor.
Trusted Contributor

@Winter Holiday ~ Thanks for posting about your new items.  I ordered the same garland you did ~ received it today.  I didn't notice any odor and kind of like them.  I can see what you mean regarding it looking like something you can find locally.  Still, I'll keep them.  I started a thread yesterday regarding the birds nests and getting a set of blue marked in a pink box.  I decided to keep both sets and will use one in our bay window (dog knocks everything down in the window anyway, lol) and will give one of the other set to my mom, the remaining one to my mother-in-law.  I got the yellow illuminated birdhouse and admittingly haven't inspected it yet.  I have to say Valerie's urns (H206887) are really nice.  I got two in the stone color and placed two of the 51" National Tree artificial cedar trees in them to place in an area out back where nothing grows.  Looks great!  Thankfully, that's it for Valerie until her next show.  I hope others post how they like their items ~ I always enjoy hearing others' opinions.  :-)