Frequent Contributor

I wondered if anyone knew the item no for the sisal bunny with the blue boiled wool jacket shown in the video for the faceted hurricane H214833.  I can't see it in the list under her name.  I also wanted to comment that I wish Valerie would bring in more pink items especially the candles and hurricanes.  I am really liking pink this year!  Thanks

KathleenAlice

Honored Contributor

I can't get the video going.  H216131 or H213793.

You can look through the sneak peaks in the home forum.  Under each picture are item numbers.  I got the numbers above from looking on Valerie's Facebook page.  Hopefully one of the numbers is it.

Honored Contributor

@westiemama

H213797  I think this is it but its sold out, the reviews were not very good.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Thank-you for trying to find this for me.  I checked both suggestions but neither was the one I was looking for.  Nevertheless thank-you so much for trying to help me

Kathleenalice

Frequent Contributor

Yes, this is the correct item number and it is sold out.  As you mentioned, the reviews were not very good.  I guess I am lucky I didn't order.  Thank-you for the effort you made to help me.

Kathleenalice