Respected Contributor

Valerie's sold out items.

[ Edited ]

I wanted Valerie's blue velvet pumpkins and I tryed to close out my cart and they sold out before I could order. Well I just checked back and they are now showing in stock. Same with the blue toile pumpkin. I guess people are placing things in the cart and not completing the purchase. So if you missed out on something in the afternooon show you might want to check back. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's sold out items.

@50Mickey   Did you try to buy it?  Often when you put it in your cart then try to check out, you're told, "sorry". 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I checked out an completed the purchase for the velvet pumpkins and for the blue toile 8" pumpkin. They are now showing in stock whereas earlier they were showing sold out.

Respected Contributor

I just checked the large illuminated pumpkin from this morning's show. It was sold out but now the orange one shows it is in stock. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

A few weeks ago I wanted to purchase a blouse. By the time I got to it every color was sold out in my size, and some colors were sold out completely. 24 hours later every color was  available in every size. Strange.

Honored Contributor

I tried to order several times today -- during checkout that  pop up kept coming up (I don't care how many are looking or bought today) I couldn't complete the checkout process😡

In fact, was doing as bridal gift, changed address, etc and saved address info.  Again, got back in to complete order and guess Q order overload ...couldn't complete and the address info was not "saved" ...

I wanted the lantern (I have last years & beautiful) perfect gift for bride her home is coastal.  I'll try again if not I'll just forget it🙍‍♀️

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   If you are speaking about the TSV they still them in all of the colors. 

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey 

thank you after a few hours I was able to order.

truth be told almost ordered Verdigris for me!  I have the previous one and it's beautiful🙂.  

have a great evening🌸

homedecor1

Valued Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I tried to order several times today -- during checkout that  pop up kept coming up (I don't care how many are looking or bought today) I couldn't complete the checkout process😡

In fact, was doing as bridal gift, changed address, etc and saved address info.  Again, got back in to complete order and guess Q order overload ...couldn't complete and the address info was not "saved" ...

I wanted the lantern (I have last years & beautiful) perfect gift for bride her home is coastal.  I'll try again if not I'll just forget it🙍‍♀️

the lantern is still available, but the price went up. hopes this helps

Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 

thank  you but I did order right before midnight.  Now, I'm hoping its received before the bridal shower on 9/19...

fingers crossed