Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone else see this?  She had a lot of cute things, but I'm not in the mood to buy right now.   But,  I will still be watching on Thurs.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie's sneak peak on FB

I did look at the Fb preview. Do you were some really cute things for spring, mostly Easter. I don't decorate for Easter, but it was nice to see some new items. 

Honored Contributor

Only thing I saw was all the 🐰🐰🐰 my weakness🙈🙈

I rewatched the video and I did like the blue candlestick holders.  I'll check the craft stores before I buy from QVC.

Lots of coastal decor which I like.

Esteemed Contributor

Some very cute things but nothing I plan to buy.....

I wonder if it will be on advanced order?

Respected Contributor

I wasn't really excited about any of the offerings this time.  

Honored Contributor

@Patriot3 - Thank you posting this! I watched late last night.

I'm tempted by the bunny pillow and a few other things, but she did say her Easter and spring things would be presented in February and March. So I will probably wait until then.

She did say starting tomorrow  (Thursday) through Friday everything in her line will be on sale!   Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I watched the video and was surprised nothing was styled.....seemed so hodge-podge to me. Hoping the actual show is better. 

Regular Contributor

Seems like old inventory. I didn't see anything new. Lots of things had 3 star ratings. Valerie mentioned that all her things on the shows, and online will be on sale. I just checked (after midnigjt), and I did not see very many sale prices. Wonder if it's more shipping problems. 

Trusted Contributor

There was nothing new in the 1-3 AM show and I did not see anything new in the previews. 

Sale prices are a bit of a joke.  An item I would have considered has had the QVC price increased and the "sale" price is now what the price has been all along.  

Please, QVC, how uninformed do you think we are?!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@avid shopper wrote:

There was nothing new in the 1-3 AM show and I did not see anything new in the previews. 

Sale prices are a bit of a joke.  An item I would have considered has had the QVC price increased and the "sale" price is now what the price has been all along.  

Please, QVC, how uninformed do you think we are?!

@avid shopper   I don't like the games played.  HSN always offers good mailing costs, buy something, half off for everything else, and that is what Q should do.  Zulily, buy something, the rest is free shipping, on the same day.  All of these companies are owned by the same corporation.