Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's sneak peak on FB

@Starpass wrote:

Seems like old inventory. I didn't see anything new. Lots of things had 3 star ratings. Valerie mentioned that all her things on the shows, and online will be on sale. I just checked (after midnigjt), and I did not see very many sale prices. Wonder if it's more shipping problems. 

@Starpass   Valerie meant "for" sale.

Trusted Contributor

Love to watch her shows, but I don't decorate for Easter. I have two seasons down here in FL, Christmas and summer. Already have plenty of summery decor items. 

Esteemed Contributor

what are the dates for Valerie's upcoming shows ?   My guide on the tv doesn't show any more shows being aired in the next 2 weeks .

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

what are the dates for Valerie's upcoming shows ?   My guide on the tv doesn't show any more shows being aired in the next 2 weeks .

@Kitty Galore  In mid Feb.  If you put Valerie in the search box to the right on the program guide, all of her upcoming shows come up.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore and @mousiegirl - I heard Valerie say her Easter shows would be in February and March. Maybe these shows will feature new pieces. We already saw a lot of spring bunnies on this show!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I think her items are often corny and over-priced.