Esteemed Contributor

I wish at times like this I was on Facebook ,  not really,   But at least I could address an item I'm very disappointed in directly!!    

I received the beautiful praying angel from last month H227755 ,and it was broken ,  the whole front was smashed plus the whole back was broken into small pieces ,   What a shame it's so beautiful I wanted to place it near my dads photo .   I was so looking forward to It arriving.    The box seemed fine ,  only one piece of tape across the top and one on top though that's it!   The styrofoam was only on the back with a thin piece at the bottom of the angel which covered practically nothing for an angel this size  25"!!!  Valerie has to start looking into packaging .  If you look at the reviews others arrived broken just like mine😡

I hope that maybe by chance she may read this ,  probably not ,  but if so I want you to know I'm very unhappy with the packaging of your items really for the past year or so not  to mentioned the horrible styrafoam material .  Just lucky other items arrive in tact I guess.

sorry for the rant everyone ,  I'm just so livid over this  .

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore Very doubtful any vendors read these forums.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

Why not contact one of the mods here?

They will make it right.

Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunetly...those kinds of posts get removed quickly.....they don't want any negative posts......

I share your frustration with how things are packed....especially with the styrofoam that crumbles and gets all over everything when you are taking you item out.!!

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

Why not contact one of the mods here?

They will make it right.

@lolakimono  I did contact CS this morning,  they took care of it for me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Love my grandkids   Oh I do realize that.   Just thought by chance ya never know.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for your experience with your angel.  It is frustrating at times when you receive a damaged product and this seems to happen a lot as there are many complaints about it.

The boxes and styrofoam they use when shipping items from China is ridiculous, total garbage.  It's no wonder so many items arrive broken.  ITA, every vendor should have an email address so customers can connect with them,  especially us that are not on all the fancy social media options.....ie FB.

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Sorry for your experience with your angel.  It is frustrating at times when you receive a damaged product and this seems to happen a lot as there are many complaints about it.

The boxes and styrofoam they use when shipping items from China is ridiculous, total garbage.  It's no wonder so many items arrive broken.  ITA, every vendor should have an email address so customers can connect with them,  especially us that are not on all the fancy social media options.....ie FB.

@LindaSal wrote:

@LindaSal   Yes  I totally agree.   I have no plans to do the social media thing too many issues with it as of late.   Valerie used to have an email address years ago before social media  I   contacted her a few times  ,  she always got back to me .   I don't feel we should have to be on Facebook in order to connect with Valerie or any other vendor .

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I wish at times like this I was on Facebook ,  not really,   But at least I could address an item I'm very disappointed in directly!!    

I received the beautiful praying angel from last month H227755 ,and it was broken ,  the whole front was smashed plus the whole back was broken into small pieces ,   What a shame it's so beautiful I wanted to place it near my dads photo .   I was so looking forward to It arriving.    The box seemed fine ,  only one piece of tape across the top and one on top though that's it!   The styrofoam was only on the back with a thin piece at the bottom of the angel which covered practically nothing for an angel this size  25"!!!  Valerie has to start looking into packaging .  If you look at the reviews others arrived broken just like mine😡

I hope that maybe by chance she may read this ,  probably not ,  but if so I want you to know I'm very unhappy with the packaging of your items really for the past year or so not  to mentioned the horrible styrafoam material .  Just lucky other items arrive in tact I guess.

@Kitty Galore   Styrofoam today is nothing like it used to be.  I have some Dept 56 houses and I used to cuss as it was so difficult to get them out, lol, now I appreciate it.

It's a shame that the angel was broken.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's praying angel

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

What you can do is use the Feedback Form at the bottom of the QVC website under CONNECT WITH US! 

Even if you had Facebook, I havent found Valerie's Team very empathetic or helpful when I posted problems with quality of her products that I purchased, not even, 
"we're sorry to hear that happened" Even my suggestion for future wreaths were met with a rude remark...".there's plenty of wreaths out there"---and I said --"I know I have a lot of them, with time, and on a covered porch some need replacing and I was suggesting something new and different and gee Valerie did ask for suggestions."... SMH!..

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”