Valued Contributor

mousiegirl, I discovered them at Zulily and spent $150 over there on those.  Have you purchased the ceramic cans, they look like paint cans QVC has them too.  They are darling can not wait until next yr to burn the Christmas Tins.  They will become collectables.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ripka junkie wrote:

You know mousiegirl I never purchased any cake candlesbut I really enjoy Valeries H206601.  These candles are very good, as good or better than most other brand  IMO.

@ripka junkie  A Cheerful Giver is marvelous, a clean burn, excellent throw and scents, and no soot.  I buy them at zulily as they are less expensive.

@mousiegirl

Thanks for the reminder.......the Cheerful Giver candles were one thing I bought on a YHWJ Show and very pleased with the fragrance,  no soot, even burn and they lasted awhile (unlike Bath and Body Works which seem to burn very quickly now and arent the same since Slatkin left the company).....I went back and found Cheerful Giver online and on sale and purchased a second set.......I'm in the market for some candles and think I'll look again online.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@ripka junkie wrote:

You know mousiegirl I never purchased any cake candlesbut I really enjoy Valeries H206601.  These candles are very good, as good or better than most other brand  IMO.

@ripka junkie  A Cheerful Giver is marvelous, a clean burn, excellent throw and scents, and no soot.  I buy them at zulily as they are less expensive.

@mousiegirl

Thanks for the reminder.......the Cheerful Giver candles were one thing I bought on a YHWJ Show and very pleased with the fragrance,  no soot, even burn and they lasted awhile (unlike Bath and Body Works which seem to burn very quickly now and arent the same since Slatkin left the company).....I went back and found Cheerful Giver online and on sale and purchased a second set.......I'm in the market for some candles and think I'll look again online.....

@Spurt  I was forced to buy the Bayberry at Amazon as at that time, zulily didn't have it, but did get it later on, thank goodness, and Amazon is much more expensive.  If you like lemon, I recommend Lemon Blossoms, I love it, but then as with art, scents are personal. Smiley Happy  

Super Contributor

@Spurt Hello, thank you for the kind posts and sorry to hear you have lost two of your friends. I have received the egg wreath and garland today and I really like them. I dont know about valeries older stuff so cant compare but I think these two items are nice. The wreath is not a big wreath and i do wish it was but it is easy to move the little eggs around and same with the garland. I think the colors are muted and I really like that also. I got the purple candle rings and put them on my pedistals. I moved the greenery so that it would hang down and you do have to be careful doing that cause two of my leaves came off when I did that. I had to shape them into an oval to keep them from falling down but i am happy with the way they look. Hope this helps anybody wondering

Respected Contributor

Happy to hear @DarlingDino that you received your new Valerie items and like them. Enjoy displaying them as having pretty and festive decor out in your home and looking at them can really lift your mood and bring you joy. Sorry to hear about your family and hope things turn around. Just remember to take some time out for yourself. 

Super Contributor

@BabyYoda Thank you so much for your post and I will definately take your advice. Best wishes to you also.

Respected Contributor

@DarlingDino wrote:

@BabyYoda Thank you so much for your post and I will definately take your advice. Best wishes to you also.

@DarlingDino I am going through something similar with my mother and been going up to see her in another state for a year now and finally got her some care in the home. I had so much stress as a caregiver I started to lose my hair. I go back and forth every few weeks.