Honored Contributor

Valerie's gingerbread birdhouse

I just ordered in the cardinal option. It looks adorable. Also a bluebird option.

H208738

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's gingerbread birdhouse

@bikerbabe wrote:

I just ordered in the cardinal option. It looks adorable. Also a bluebird option.

H208738

@bikerbabe  The birdhouse is cute...enjoy your new treasure! Smiley Happy

I gave away all our decor realted to anything gingerbread themes...just got tired of them, so the birdhouses didn't interest me...

Honored Contributor

@bikerbabe wrote:

H208738

@bikerbabe  I ordered the cardinal last night, too cute.

Trusted Contributor

Looks like you want to break off a piece and eat it.  Very cute, indeed.  Thanks for sharing.

Respected Contributor

I think its cute too but was concerned with the elements (snow/wind) damaging the ornate nature of it.
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
I think its cute too but was concerned with the elements (snow/wind) damaging the ornate nature of it.

It is meant for indoor use.

Respected Contributor

Bikerbabe, I wanted to put it on my deck. I have several bird feeders and bird baths. I enjoy looking out my window and watching the birds frolic. I may bit it anyway and take a chance on putting it outside.
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Bikerbabe, I wanted to put it on my deck. I have several bird feeders and bird baths. I enjoy looking out my window and watching the birds frolic. I may bit it anyway and take a chance on putting it outside.
@Reever  Make sure it is weather protected and I would bring it in during Winter or extreme heat.
Regular Contributor

I bought that one in cardinal as well and the family of snowmen that she had with them as well in the green/red. I thought they were SO adorable!