Contributor

Valerie’s Sunflower garland, pics, etc.

[ Edited ]

I keep seeing Valerie's Sunflower garland but haven't seen it shown, and am not finding it on her site.  Does anyone know when or if it's being made available? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie’s Sunflower garland, pics, etc.

@Drews gram   H229783

Esteemed Contributor

@Drews gram  I could be wrong, but I don't think it has been presented yet. It is showing sold out, which is how it sometimes appears until it is presented.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom   I hope you are right and it is not actually sold out  II was in  my wish list to think about as I love the autumn wreath I have but I love this sunflower wreath too.  Not sure where I could put it is the reason I was just thinking about it instead of purchasing immediately.

Hopefully it will be shown this evening and is not sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it may be sold out. Valerie said she only has one garland left for sale when she was on with Alberti and it was the Eucalyptus...

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyM23  I finally realized that these were presented at 10 AM on Sunday. They must have sold out at once. I would keep checking, however; because sometimes people cancel their orders.

Esteemed Contributor

It has a ship date of 10/25.......which is a little crazy since we will be well into fall by then!

I change over to Christmas Thanksgiving weekend.

Frequent Contributor

Once I saw Valerie 'briefly' show the Sunflower/Hyndrangea collection on her facebook live presentation Friday afternoon, I knew I wanted to order some of it...the Picks and the Candle Rings.  They became available to order that night so I ordered them.  The next morning, I noticed they were on Advance Order and checked the date they were to ship...Nov. 2!  I thought that was way too late because I would be starting my Christmas decorating within the following couple weeks.  So, I canceled my orders.  I then thought about them some more and decided to reorder so I would have them for next year.  But dang!  Why should I have to order something now that I can't even use for another whole year?!?  Anything with sunflowers in them can be used between now and until the first of November.  But receiving them about the second week of November is just too late!!!   If Valerie is going to show something, I think the items need to be ready for shipment within the next couple weeks, NOT 3 months from now!  During CIJ, everything I ordered is on Adance Order.  To some degree that is fine, but then when new things are presented, I then end up going back and cancelling some of those orders.  It is so easy to get caught up and ordering things that are on advance order and bam....hit with $1,000 charges on my Qcard all at once!

Frequent Contributor

Also, I don't believe the collection was actually presented on air at any time except for the Facebook Live presentation.

Respected Contributor

There was no presentation of this set. People saw it at midnight with Rick presenting and went online to order or called customer service to order it. Valerie also had her video FB preview and listed item numbers before her shows. QVC listed most of her items on Saturday on the website to order.