Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peeks are on FB

@GCR18 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@Suz614 I've had three of Valerie's chests.  My newest is H209491 in pecan.  I love it.  I want to order the new one in green or gray, can't decide.  The price is good, but the s&h is holding me back.  I'll envy it for a bit.

@GCR18  I ordered a chest once, but UPS would not bring it upstairs to my front door, too heavy for me to lift, so I had to return it, so disappointed, and request a refund for nondelivery.

@mousiegirl I would have called the terminal.  That's ridiculous.  

@GCR18  I told the guy I was not accepting it because he wouldn't deliver it, told him to take it with him and return it, but he left it down by the road, where anything could have happened.  DH had to drag it just inside the gate, way too heavy, then I called Q and went around and around, several calls, in order to receive a refund and arranging pick up.  I did complain to UPS, but as usual, it was useless.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

Valerie posted her sneak peeks on Facebook.

@Carol08, Thank you.  I'm adding a link and hope that it works:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1721025901315024.1073741957.354428307974797&type=3

@SHOPR, thanks as always for posting the link!  I may be in trouble with this table.  I have Butterfly Royal Palace rugs, love anything with Butterflies.  Can’t wait to see the presentation!  

4F3D1ECA-8192-4922-B1AE-8D0318C1571F.jpeg

I really want this as well.

I like that it's open and airy.  It would look nice in my home.

I'm concerned that the glass top won't make it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@SHOPR I looked closer at the urn.  It's 18" and $45.  Too tall, too much for me.  LOL.  I'm patient.  I can wait and see if it shows up in as is.  I am wondering if cream is going to be too light.  I guess if it makes it here, I may consider spray painting it apple or sage green.

@GCR18, Oh I think a green shade would be perfect.  In my mind I'm seeing it a dusty sage.  I passed on it and still haven't ordered the floral mosaic hurricane that I love. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@SHOPR I looked closer at the urn.  It's 18" and $45.  Too tall, too much for me.  LOL.  I'm patient.  I can wait and see if it shows up in as is.  I am wondering if cream is going to be too light.  I guess if it makes it here, I may consider spray painting it apple or sage green.

@GCR18, Oh I think a green shade would be perfect.  In my mind I'm seeing it a dusty sage.  I passed on it and still haven't ordered the floral mosaic hurricane that I love. 

@SHOPR I went to take a look at it yesterday and green is sold out.  I'm scared to look today!!

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@SHOPR I went to take a look at it yesterday and green is sold out.  I'm scared to look today!!

@GCR18, Are you referring to the metal wire urn?  If so, I had no idea that a green was ever offered, just white and black.  This is what I was thinking of when I mentioned painting it a dusty sage. 

Indoor/ Outdoor 18" Wire Footed Urn by Valerie - H213531

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR sorry, I was confusing topics.  LOL.  Yes, the urn I would paint green if I caught it in as is.  The other green was valeries cabinet.  I was eying green and gray.  Now that green sold out, that's the color I wanted.  

Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@SHOPR sorry, I was confusing topics.  LOL.  Yes, the urn I would paint green if I caught it in as is.  The other green was valeries cabinet.  I was eying green and gray.  Now that green sold out, that's the color I wanted.  

@GCR18, Oh Ok.  I understand now. 

Don't look now but that cabinet (H215445) is showing in stock in Cream, Green and Grey!   It looks sharp.  Go for it!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR you're no help.  Orders must have been changed.  There was a forth color, light blue.  It's now sold out.  I can't buy it now.  I'm going to be away for two weeks and I am trying to be good.