Valued Contributor

Valerie's Sneak Peeks are on FB

Valerie posted her sneak peeks on Facebook.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peeks are on FB

@Carol08 Thanks for the heads-up! I'm really liking some of the items! Too bad I have to work. Actually, probably a good thing Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Carol08 Thanks for the heads-up! I'm really liking some of the items! Too bad I have to work. Actually, probably a good thing Smiley Happy

@PA Mom-mom

I will try so hard not to be tempted by the beautiful items - but I think it will be a lost cause.  These will be her last shows until July - so we can rationalize that it will be a long time before we see these visions of loveliness again.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Carol08

Thank you for your post.  I just remodeled my living room & have been shopping for a wall clock.  The one that she will be presenting is just what I am looking for.  This price is really good compared to what I've seen out in stores.  I can either find a clock in my price range, but don't like the style OR one that I really like, but the price is waaay more than I wanna pay. 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Esteemed Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

@Carol08, Thank you.  I'm adding a link and hope that it works:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1721025901315024.1073741957.354428307974797&type=3

Trusted Contributor

She is offering some really beautiful items.  Some of the larger pieces are still in her traditional "home spun" style but are actually quite chic, too.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can see myself possibly being tempted by this metal wire urn, but not sure which color:

BLACK

Image may contain: people sitting, table, living room, plant and indoor

CREAM on glass table:

Image may contain: people sitting, living room, table, plant and indoor

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@Carol08, Thank you.  I'm adding a link and hope that it works:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1721025901315024.1073741957.354428307974797&type=3

@SHOPR, thanks as always for posting the link!  I may be in trouble with this table.  I have Butterfly Royal Palace rugs, love anything with Butterflies.  Can’t wait to see the presentation!  

4F3D1ECA-8192-4922-B1AE-8D0318C1571F.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@PA Mom-mom

I will try so hard not to be tempted by the beautiful items - but I think it will be a lost cause.  These will be her last shows until July - so we can rationalize that it will be a long time before we see these visions of loveliness again.

@Carol08 I'm afraid my DD and my DIL will be getting some surprise packages if I don't show some major restraint!

Valued Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@Carol08

Thank you for your post.  I just remodeled my living room & have been shopping for a wall clock.  The one that she will be presenting is just what I am looking for.  This price is really good compared to what I've seen out in stores.  I can either find a clock in my price range, but don't like the style OR one that I really like, but the price is waaay more than I wanna pay. 

@cancun08

That wall clock drew my eyes to it, when I first looked at the Sneak Peeks. I might join you, and HAVE to buy it!