Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek is on Facebook

@Marsha2003,

@mousiegirlis not going to believe this, but I have had a $30 credit at Zulily for months now, still unspent.  This is only because I have been staying away entirely.  LOL  Oh gosh, I hope it doesn't expire.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@SHOPRwrote:

@Marsha2003,

@mousiegirlis not going to believe this, but I have had a $30 credit at Zulily for months now, still unspent.  This is only because I have been staying away entirely.  LOL  Oh gosh, I hope it doesn't expire.  Woman Frustrated

@SHOPR  LOL, it won't.  I argued with customer service before Christmas because I had a lot of credit due to broken items, and it wasn't being applied to my cc, so told them they were holding my money hostage and I was being forced to spend it at zulily and that is wrong.  Of course, I long ago spent it, lol, but I still believe it should have been credited as all other companies do, told them so.

I am just about finished with my two tiered display, just waiting for the strawberries which are supposed to arrive tomorrow evening.  I received some beautiful so realistic sugared/beaded oranges from ebay tonight, very happy, perfect condition. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, I can't wait to see your display.  Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SHOPRwrote:

@mousiegirl, I can't wait to see your display.  Cat Very Happy

@SHOPR  I hope you won't be disappointed, lol. 

Honored Contributor

I didn't buy anything from Valerie's show.  I love the Hydrangea wreaths and garlands but too much blue so passed.  I didn't see much else that I need but could have bought the bunny family if I'm not on a 'Do not buy decor' budget.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl I've been waiting to get spring items out so I'll live vicariously through your displays!

@SHOPR  I was on Zulily moratorium through the holidays and I think it's time for me to start avoiding the site again.  I'm amazed at much money I can spend there.  The prices seem reasonable, but my order total always seems way too high...lol!  I'm such a pushover for pretty table linens and tea towels.

Honored Contributor

h213559_c92.jpg

I like these stars too. They look really cute when they are standing up

h213559.jpg

The shells are nice too.

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepperwrote:

h213559_c92.jpg

I like these stars too. They look really cute when they are standing up

h213559.jpg

The shells are nice too.

@ChiliPepper  I watched the show last night PST, and wasn't impressed.  I did buy the ducks/geese so will hide their ugly feet with a garland, lol.

Respected Contributor

H214793 oversized lantern for $45. To Alaska s&h is $22. Another pass