Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek is on Facebook

[ Edited ]

@travelerwrote:

Yes, I like the new candle ring. Seems fuller.

@traveler

I agree. The color variation is nice too.
More plastic greenery like the older version.

I have the older version in purple. Mine are huge!!! They are way too big for the pedestals or a normal candle. Pretty though. I use them more like a small wreath.

I suppose I cut cut the inner ring to make it smaller.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirlwrote:

@ChiliPepperwrote:

@mousiegirl

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....................

Good eye!!! I didn't notice the feet!!!!

The babies don't look too bad. The Momma looks like she has eagle talons LOL!

@ChiliPepper  The feet can be hidden by a garland, but really, you would think that someone would have noticed this before okaying it for production.

@mousiegirl

No kidding! I didn't notice because I was really considering the bunnies.

I'm afraid to look at their feet though LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepperwrote:

@mousiegirlwrote:

@ChiliPepperwrote:

@mousiegirl

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.....................

Good eye!!! I didn't notice the feet!!!!

The babies don't look too bad. The Momma looks like she has eagle talons LOL!

@ChiliPepper  The feet can be hidden by a garland, but really, you would think that someone would have noticed this before okaying it for production.

@mousiegirl

No kidding! I didn't notice because I was really considering the bunnies.

I'm afraid to look at their feet though LOL!!!

@ChiliPepper  The bunnies look okay except that one seems to be smiling, lol, which is not realistic, I know as I have had rescued bunnies most of my life, but not now.

Respected Contributor

I liked the swan planter in bronze finish for $37 but s&h to Alaska is $15. Too much.

Valued Contributor

@travelerwrote:

Did you notice H214412 is different from H210543?

@traveler

I got the older blue candle rings the other day, and really like them.  I bought them with the 5 easy pays. I had to get them out and compare them with the new candle rings Valerie showed today.  Both sets are beautiful, but my cup runneth over with candle rings right now......but I am still thinking about the ones Valerie showed today. Is this an obsession?LOL

Honored Contributor

@travelerwrote:

I liked the swan planter in bronze finish for $37 but s&h to Alaska is $15. Too much.

@traveler

WOW!!! That's a lot of s & h!!!

It's a really nice planter though.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl

They are listed as angels under the description. Someone needs to inform QVC about the discrepancy.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I can't believe I'm writing this but I didn't buy a thing!  I am interested in seeing the morning glory garland and wreath, though.  Seems pretty but I'm sure it will be expensive, especially needing three garlands for where I would want to use it.  We'll see...  :-) 

Esteemed Contributor

@ChiliPepperwrote:

Anyone buying anything???

I like the bunny or duck families, the kitten or puppy with butterfly, the mercury glass shells, sailboats or stars.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....................

What else??? I saw several pretty things.

Oh, the geranium items looked interesting.

@ChiliPepper

I enjoyed the show and thought many of the items were cute.  I didn't buy anything, though.

I like the floral basket or bucket that isn't available yet:

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/h/60/h213560.008

I actually like the metal bucket and would buy just that by itself if only I could find it.  I spent the whole two hours of the show this morning multi-tasking, searching online with no luck.  I found tons of different shaped ones that have the same saying on them, and I also found a few galvanized buckets that are shaped almost the same, but they don't have the cute floral embossing around the edges.  I keep thinking that it must be out there somewhere!!!

VPHgalvanized.JPG

I wish this VPH one came with an arrangement that looked more like all wildflowers instead of the larger blooms.  As it is now, I will probably hold off for as is or just get over it.  LOL  Cat Wink

Looking forward to tomorrow's shows.

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper

@SHOPR

I didn't buy anything.  I thought I might buy the watering can based on the FB pictues, but then I saw that it was flat on the back.  @SHOPR Like you, I was drawn to the design embossed on the metal and I liked the flowers well enough.  Considering what I've spent on Zu lately, it's probably a good thing that I was able to skip VPH's offerings.