Valued Contributor

Valerie's Sneak Peek is on Facebook

Valerie posted her sneak peek on Facebook. We are in trouble now - with all the beautiful items.

Super Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek is on Facebook

Thanks for posting (I think!)......😳

Only found about 10 things I like this time!!! 

Honored Contributor

I see a few things, love the hextagonal mirror, but don't see it listed, hopefully, it will be one day.

Valued Contributor

@racada

I vow not to oooo and ahhhh everytime Valerie posts her sneak peeks, but once I see them, I am forced to break my vows!

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  I love that mirror too.  Just found one on wayfair for less then $120 and it's 37" in length x 3" wide.  Very tempting since shipping is free too and its very similar to VPH.  It's kind of dissapointing that it's shown in several of her photoes but not available.

Just search for octagonal decorative wall mirror on wayfair - price is most likely lower then QVC would offer if the one from VPH was even available.  

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2wrote:

@mousiegirl  I love that mirror too.  Just found one on wayfair for less then $120 and it's 37" in length x 3" wide.  Very tempting since shipping is free too and its very similar to VPH.  It's kind of dissapointing that it's shown in several of her photoes but not available.

Just search for octagonal decorative wall mirror on wayfair - price is most likely lower then QVC would offer if the one from VPH was even available.  

@CAcableGirl2  Did you see this H291152?  It's bronze, though.  I looked at Wayfair and it is similar, but Valerie's has many more sides than the one at Wayfair, and I like Valerie's better, wouldn't you know, and am sure it would be $300 here.

Respected Contributor

Is there a way you can show the items? I'm not a member of FB. 

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@spot555

I don't do Facebook either. Just go to Valerie Parr Hill Facebook. When it asks for your number or if you want to join - click : "not now" & you can view the items.

I'm trying to post the pictures for you too but it's not working right now.

Super Contributor

@Carol08 thanks for the info!! I adore Valerie's decor!! Smiley Happy
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]