Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, I can see it now.  @BornToShop will come home one day to find that alligator head in her carriage. :-D 

@SHOPR OMG, I burst out laughing and my DH thinks I've finally gone off the deep end.  That cracked me up, that 'gater head has sure been entertaining.  LOL

@lucymo, Yes it has been entertaining.  And now I have to try to fall asleep with that visual in my head.  Wonder what kind of dreams I'll have.  LOL

@SHOPR  LOL.  I wish you happy dreams with no 'gator heads sneaking in.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR  @lucymo  Do you think that a 12" diameter object would fit into a 19" x 17" x 11 1/2" object?  I think I know the answer, but hoping against hope.....

@mousiegirl  I'm trying to visualize that and I'm sure a 12" won't fit in the 11 1/2" part.  Does that help?  Smiley Happy  I don't know.  Just have to try it.  Wish I can be of more help.

@lucymo  That is what I thought.  I bought the oversized pumpkin sphere thinking I could put it in my carriage, but the carriage is 1/2" too short, bummer.

@mousiegirl  Just use one that you already have and find a new way to use the new one.  No problem.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR  @lucymo  Do you think that a 12" diameter object would fit into a 19" x 17" x 11 1/2" object?  I think I know the answer, but hoping against hope.....

@mousiegirl  I'm trying to visualize that and I'm sure a 12" won't fit in the 11 1/2" part.  Does that help?  Smiley Happy  I don't know.  Just have to try it.  Wish I can be of more help.

@lucymo  That is what I thought.  I bought the oversized pumpkin sphere thinking I could put it in my carriage, but the carriage is 1/2" too short, bummer.

@mousiegirl  Just use one that you already have and find a new way to use the new one.  No problem.  Smiley Wink

@lucymo  I cancelled it, but I have the set of three in pumpkin on their way here, so at least I will have some.  The 12" cost more than the 8" and two smaller, too expensive in my opinion.

Super Contributor

@lucymo I think you are on to something! A way to add some stretch to these would solve the "staying put" issues. I had thought maybe some bendable wire, but I think I like the stretch idea better.

Have you shared your idea anywhere that it could get back to VPH?

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo  I cancelled it, but I have the set of three in pumpkin on their way here, so at least I will have some.  The 12" cost more than the 8" and two smaller, too expensive in my opinion.

@mousiegirl  Well, that's probably a good idea to cancel.  You can use that money for something else.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl  Well, that's probably a good idea to cancel.  You can use that money for something else.

@lucymo  Yes, to pay for the Luminaras, lol.