Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8

@catchersmom  The item number for that Pumpkin carriage is H211489.   It will probably say it's 'sold  out' until late Monday or sometime Tuesday.  HTH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo  Thanks for posting the link! I just woke up...currently sitting here with one eye open and a strong mug of coffee. I was up in the wee hours of the morning still working on Fall decor set up. I am about halfway done with the livingroom...ran out of steam before I finished. 

That amber jar you like is really nice! I am going to guess it comes in 3-6+ colors...guessing - amber, chocolate, gold, silver and maybe red & green.

Much to my chagrin, I do like those pumpkins in the tray with the ivy. If they have a flicker-type feature (as if there is a candle inside of each) like the beaded pumpkins I have of Valerie's from several years ago, I just might cave and get a couple of sets. Otherwise I am safe  Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  If you're referring to the wax stacking pumpkins they are available to order now but you may not be able to see the flickering habit until they are presented.  H208921.  There is a video.  At the 1:53 mark there is a good shot of the flicker.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo  Thanks for posting the link! I just woke up...currently sitting here with one eye open and a strong mug of coffee. I was up in the wee hours of the morning still working on Fall decor set up. I am about halfway done with the livingroom...ran out of steam before I finished. 

That amber jar you like is really nice! I am going to guess it comes in 3-6+ colors...guessing - amber, chocolate, gold, silver and maybe red & green.

Much to my chagrin, I do like those pumpkins in the tray with the ivy. If they have a flicker-type feature (as if there is a candle inside of each) like the beaded pumpkins I have of Valerie's from several years ago, I just might cave and get a couple of sets. Otherwise I am safe  Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  I just read that the Amber Jar is available in Amber and Silver.  I was surprised at the color choices.  What, no chocolate for fall?

@lucymo  Wow! Very odd...especially no chocolate! Are you thinking of getting the amber or silver then?

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise  I just read that the Amber Jar is available in Amber and Silver.  I was surprised at the color choices.  What, no chocolate for fall?

@lucymo  Wow! Very odd...especially no chocolate! Are you thinking of getting the amber or silver then?

Probably not.  I have to really want something to order now.  I'll have to go packing some to the Rescue Mission if I do.  I like what I have.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Put my Slatkin ceramic pumpkins out yesterday and bought an orange bromide with an orange porcelian  vase in hopes not to by any more fall decorations. Way to tempting.

@hopi  How's that working out for you now that you've seen the lineup for Valerie's show?  LOL  I can't look at any more pumpkins, too crazy how many I've already bought.  I do like the jar with the lid that's shown in an amber color.

She says smugly knowing that she among addicts.

qv

Honored Contributor

@hopi wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@hopi wrote:

Put my Slatkin ceramic pumpkins out yesterday and bought an orange bromide with an orange porcelian  vase in hopes not to by any more fall decorations. Way to tempting.

@hopi  How's that working out for you now that you've seen the lineup for Valerie's show?  LOL  I can't look at any more pumpkins, too crazy how many I've already bought.  I do like the jar with the lid that's shown in an amber color.

She says smugly knowing that she among addicts.

qv

@hopi  Oh, that's just too funny but true.  We are all addicted to buying decor, whether it be Christmas, Easter, Fall or just another day of the week.  But, we have a lot of fun doing it too.  Great group of posters here.  Thanks for the laugh.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I THINK I might be safe this time!

I have most of what is posted or things similar, so I'm not tempted at this time!

We'll see what Tuesday actually brings, though!

@Mominohio  I don't think I should watch any of the shows.  I think it's just that when Valerie stages the products they look better than they do when you take them out of the box.  I don't need anything either.  Good luck to us  staying strong against buying anything.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise  If you're referring to the wax stacking pumpkins they are available to order now but you may not be able to see the flickering habit until they are presented.  H208921.  There is a video.  At the 1:53 mark there is a good shot of the flicker.

@lucymo  Thanks! Well, I will definitely be getting a couple of sets...don't know which color yet....one of each, 2 ivory or 2 orange. I am leaning toward 2 of the ivory since I have the orange beaded pumpkins already.

I totally forgot about this set from last year too...and the more I think about it, I remember I came close to getting the set last year, but decided not to order.

I am going to have to decide color/s and order before her shows...no doubt the ivory will sell out 1st. Thanks again!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo  Thanks! Well, I will definitely be getting a couple of sets...don't know which color yet....one of each, 2 cream or 2 orange. I am leaning toward 2 of the cream since I have the orange beaded pumpkins already.

I totally forgot about this set from last year too...and the more I think about it, I remember I came close to getting the set last year, but decided not to order.

I am going to have to decide color/s and order before her shows...no doubt the cream will sell out 1st. Thanks again!  Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  Glad you are able to still have both choices of color.  I agree, the cream will probably sell out first because the orange color ones are more readily available everywhere.  I like both of them, hard choice to make.

Honored Contributor

I didn't see anything I needed or even wanted, so I guess I'll be saving my money, LOL!