Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8


@onliner wrote:

Thank you!  I don't do facebook, so this link is very much appreciated.


 

@onliner  Always happy to help a fellow shopper.  I don't think you have to have a FB account to visit Valerie's or any of the host's  page.  They are public pages. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8


@Snicks1 wrote:
Some really pretty things. Enjoy, not sure if I will watch, or not.

 

@Snicks1  Hi snicks, I won't watch the early morning show but will watch 9-11 and 7-8 CDT shows unless life gets in the way.

I like that jar with the lid that's shown in the amber color.  I think we saw that on one of the sets in her CIJ shows.  Hope it comes in other colors too.  I have a set of hurricanes that are the color shown.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8


@SandPiper wrote:

Thank you for posting. I'm not on facebook so this helps. But I have to close my eyes because I love everything I see. I better block QVC from my computer lol

 


@SandPiper  I shouldn't watch either, my will power is very weak againt pretty holiday decor.  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor
Posts: 490
Registered: ‎07-20-2017

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8

thank you for sharing!

 

I really like that pumpkin carriage/candle holder. It will probably find its way into my cart.

 

The acorns are just so adorable, and I hadn't seen those before (may not be new, just new to me). They would look nice with a pumpkin I already have.

(justifying, justifying)

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,151
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8

Nothing is catching my eye. Some of the things she has are repeats and I already have them. I have so many pumpkins that I can't even consider another purchase of one. I did see at Pier1 some prettt pumpkins but I am not buying any more pumpkins. 

 

Looking forward to her shows on Tuesday. I won't be decorating until September as I am enjoying my summer decor. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8


@catchersmom wrote:

thank you for sharing!

 

I really like that pumpkin carriage/candle holder. It will probably find its way into my cart.

 

The acorns are just so adorable, and I hadn't seen those before (may not be new, just new to me). They would look nice with a pumpkin I already have.

(justifying, justifying)


 

@catchersmom  I think she has had that Pumpkin carriage before or something similar to it.  I haven't seen the beaded Acorns though.  They probably won't last long when presented.  

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8


@BabyYoda wrote:

Nothing is catching my eye. Some of the things she has are repeats and I already have them. I have so many pumpkins that I can't even consider another purchase of one. I did see at Pier1 some prettt pumpkins but I am not buying any more pumpkins. 

 

Looking forward to her shows on Tuesday. I won't be decorating until September as I am enjoying my summer decor. 


@BabyYoda  I'll hang my head in shame if I order or buy another pumpkin.  I have way more than I can find a place for. 

 

I'll start decorating the end of August or first of September.  I'm not ready to see the colder weather come so I'm hanging on to the warm days of summer.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,509
Registered: ‎03-14-2010

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8

@lucymo  Thanks for posting the link! I just woke up...currently sitting here with one eye open and a strong mug of coffee. I was up in the wee hours of the morning still working on Fall decor set up. I am about halfway done with the livingroom...ran out of steam before I finished. 

 

That amber jar you like is really nice! I am going to guess it comes in 3-6+ colors...guessing - amber, chocolate, gold, silver and maybe red & green.

 

Much to my chagrin, I do like those pumpkins in the tray with the ivy. If they have a flicker-type feature (as if there is a candle inside of each) like the beaded pumpkins I have of Valerie's from several years ago, I just might cave and get a couple of sets. Otherwise I am safe  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 20,019
Registered: ‎08-08-2010

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8

I THINK I might be safe this time!

 

I have most of what is posted or things similar, so I'm not tempted at this time!

 

We'll see what Tuesday actually brings, though!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 8,197
Registered: ‎12-13-2010

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peek for 8-8


@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo  Thanks for posting the link! I just woke up...currently sitting here with one eye open and a strong mug of coffee. I was up in the wee hours of the morning still working on Fall decor set up. I am about halfway done with the livingroom...ran out of steam before I finished. 

 

That amber jar you like is really nice! I am going to guess it comes in 3-6+ colors...guessing - amber, chocolate, gold, silver and maybe red & green.

 

Much to my chagrin, I do like those pumpkins in the tray with the ivy. If they have a flicker-type feature (as if there is a candle inside of each) like the beaded pumpkins I have of Valerie's from several years ago, I just might cave and get a couple of sets. Otherwise I am safe  Smiley Happy


@Susan Louise  I just read that the Amber Jar is available in Amber and Silver.  I was surprised at the color choices.  What, no chocolate for fall?