Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peak is up - bunny lovers beware!

@Marsha2003 ~ I'm a little surprised by the prices for most items, too ~ especially the bunny wreath.  I was in HomeGoods yesterday and they just started putting out some Easter things.  I bought an 18" x 18" twig wreath, covered in moss, with a full-size moss bunny inside the wreath for $16.99.  I also have quite a bit coming in Pier 1 rewards so I might wait and use that for some bunnies.  We'll see...

Respected Contributor

What is the item number for the 2 spheres? They remind me of soap bubbles.

Respected Contributor

@traveler H213776, but they are not available yet (as of 11:20 a.m. ET).

Respected Contributor

@Julie928 I think you are very smart to see what's available locally.  I'm a big fan of Valerie Parr Hill, but the price for that bunny wreath is too high.

Respected Contributor

Thank you

Trusted Contributor

I was also surprised at the price for the bunny wreath.  I saw similar ones in Tuesday Morning today for 1/2 the price.  I will say the sisal bunnies at Pier 1 have more detail and are done nicer than some others I've seen.

Respected Contributor

Just curious what you all think of these items.

H213762 - satin glass lattice urn
H214833 - faceted glass hurricane
Respected Contributor

Oh, I like that hurricane in pink.  It is temptating.

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't you know that Valerie did not mention whether the clothes on the set of two stuffed bunnies are removable.  It is made to look as if they are, yet unless the egg is velcroed, and it should be, guess they are not removable, but it seems a no brainer to mention it as some people might buy them for children, and children like to dress and undress dolls. 

Valerie said that tomorrow's two-hour show will not have anything that was seen today.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl ~ If you have a HomeGoods near you please check it out.  They had a few different sets of bunnies very similar to Valerie's.  I'm not 100% on this, but I think the clothes on those were removable.  $12.99 each.

What did you think of the show?  When they started presenting all the magnolia pieces (that were just offered as a TSV) I turned it off.  I know tomorrow's show will have more new items but still I found this show disappointing.  Oh well.  Less money spent on decor means more money in the Julie-wants-a-log-cabin-fund!!!  ;-)