Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peak is up - bunny lovers beware!

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio- I agree - there's nothing really unique.  Sisal bunnies are available pretty much everywhere.  This year I have seen the silver rabbits in Michaels and Tuesday Mornng.  I have some silver rabbits that look like old candy molds that I've purchased in previous years.  If I buy anything, it would be the chicks.  Of course, I will be watching!

ETA:  I also wish Valerie would return to more general type decor.  The other day I came across some lined Nantucket baskets that she sold a long time ago, and I have several of her lamps.  I know she does carry furniture and lamps on line.  

Trusted Contributor

Don't care for the wreaths.  I can state with certainty, husband would object fiercely to having them (I have double doors) on our front doors.

Honored Contributor

She has some cute things......I like that flower arrangement in the vase...... Love to watch her shows even if I dont buy I get ideas for similar things I already have...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I liked the set of two spheres.  The blue is in the pastel family.  I assume the green would be similar.  Pastel doesn't work for me.  I'm probably not buying anyway, but it's the only thing I'd look for.  That is if I remember to come straight home from work tomorrow and turn it on.  😁

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I liked the set of two spheres.  The blue is in the pastel family.  I assume the green would be similar.  Pastel doesn't work for me.  I'm probably not buying anyway, but it's the only thing I'd look for.  That is if I remember to come straight home from work tomorrow and turn it on.  😁

@GCR18  Do you mean the iridescent crackly glass blue and green?  I think I may have to have one set for my beach scene.

Image may contain: table

Respected Contributor

I’ve never been into spheres, but the pic of these iridescent ones is intriguing.
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl. Yep, those are the ones.  I like that they are different and small.  I need green though.  If they aren't the right green, it's easy to pass.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@mousiegirl. Yep, those are the ones.  I like that they are different and small.  I need green though.  If they aren't the right green, it's easy to pass.

@GCR18  I think the spheres I posted were listed as blue, but they look on the green side, aqua or similar.  I now what you men about being the right green or any color for that matter, so many hues in a color.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl the photo was iridescent blue.  The green was called green.  I think without the iridescent, it may be okay.  I don't want to look too hard.  I'll squint.  😂😂😂

Respected Contributor

Now that the prices have been posted, I know I won't watch the shows so I won't get sold on something by Valerie's team of great decorators.  If I'm going to spend that much, I'll buy locally and skip the shipping cost and two week wait for delivery.