Trusted Contributor

Valerie's Sneak Peak is up - bunny lovers beware!

Valerie has a lot of cute bunnies - and this wreath I think is adorable!  It may have to come to my house....

27749942_1654206414663640_5188732643157762483_n.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie's Sneak Peak is up - bunny lovers beware!

I can almost hear that daddy bunny and daughter captured under the cloche crying, "Help us!  We'll never steal carrots again!"

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva-

I thought that wreath was probably the cutest thing she had.

But I think I'm safe.

Those sisal(sp?) type bunnies-there were so many cute ones all over and esp at Pier 1, I feel like I have them all over my house which I don't and didn't buy any. 

You know its like when you see things in stores so much, you feel like when you get home you are still seeing them!

I always love watching her shows and the sneak peaks she shows-so fun just to watch.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

She has some cute things, but I really liked the H213807 lit bases.  Those are nice to have available for displaying things.  Depending on the price, I may be buying those.

Super Contributor

@DecorDiva

Thanks (I think.....lol) for the heads up!

Oh my goodness what wonderful sweetness......I'm going to be in trouble for sure. I am a sucker for anything bunny related.

I really like those spot light thingies too.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay ~ I totally agree about the sisal bunnies.  I think they are really cute and I just know I'll be tempted once they are presented but as you mentioned those bunnies (especially at Pier 1) are so cute (and everywhere).  As a matter of fact, I just returned two bunnies to Pier 1 because I have so many!

I really like the wreath with the bunnies and LOVE the silvertone chicks.  The fern urn filler has me interested, too.  I really want to see the pricing on everything ~ even the set of three sisal bunnies.  I could be wrong, but I think it might be a little high?  I guess we'll see...

Honored Contributor

Nothing even tempted me.  Too many places to shop locally and see the item in person, especially bunnies. I do have several of her bunnies from past seasons.  I like the prayer bracelets she brings but I have asked for goldtone and she never brings anything but silver so I don't buy.  I'll pass this time.

Honored Contributor

I like the sitting stuffed bunnies only if the clothes are removable, so hope Valerie mentions this in the presentation.

Respected Contributor

That wreath is cute! I have the other one offered. I really don’t need more bunnies, but wouldn’t mind some smaller ones to sit on the ledge in my kitchen.
Honored Contributor

Everything is pretty and cute, but honestly it looks like what can be found at the Hobby Lobby type stores (and others like that) for much less once they start their % off sales. 

I have to wonder when the sisal craze will be over, as it seems it has been popular for quite some time now. 

I don't see a single thing I plan on ordering (we all know how that can change once those presentations start) but I do really like the silvertone rabbit and chicks, just don't need them. If I was going to order, at this point those would be the only things I would get. Wondering about the price of those, and if similar is available at HL. Haven't been there since spring was stocked, and probably shouldn't go anyway!!

As usual, anxious to watch the shows, even when not buying. Love Valerie, just not as excited about the line as I used to be.