Respected Contributor

Its been sad watching this woman's product line slowly deteoriorate over the years.  Shoddy imported junk from China and suppliers who cant meet shipping deadlines.  20 years ago Valerie's merchandise was hands down better crafted, much of it coming from the USA.  

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

There are many new VPH items being offered including some autumn items.  I guess inventory from a transport ship finally made it to the warehouses.  There are some cute items, especially for those of you who collect her gingerbread-themed decorations.

@Marsha2003   I found some picks.  I notice that finally, there is a female cardinal with a male, it's about time.  

Honored Contributor

@nomar wrote:

I've been waiting for my ship to come in my whole life. That is what my dad would say when I asked for something they could not afford.

@nomar ,

I am standing next to you on the dock waiting for my ship to come in...it's behind yours. How much longer do you think we have to wait?Woman Wink

As far as Valeries items go I too think it's too late and they will have to be stored till Christmas in July ..or maybe there will be a Christmas in January 2022.

Esteemed Contributor

Hopefully they didn't send them to the NC Distribution center.....not a good year for Valerie or QVC sadly..

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I think she is going to get stuck with alot of this stufff unless she or QVC puts it on clearance...

Who's to know if her items were in the warehouse that just burned?  I hope not, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Respected Contributor
Does anyone know how much merchandise was destroyed ? Sadly even with insurance I have a feeling QVC will be passing the loss in profits onto consumers in 2022.
Honored Contributor

Valerie's items that I have bought are beautiful and great quality.  I don't buy as much as I have in the past because everything I have still looks wonderful so don't need much, except for her picks, they are the best I have seen, just bought some more that are newly listed.

I do agree that prices have gone up, but this is true everywhere.

Honored Contributor
Valerie's home decor has actually improved greatly through the years. She has been successful at offering very nice items, in my opinion. The timers are also a big plus in my opinion.

To call her items shoddy junk is just not true.
Trusted Contributor

I just looked at her new stuff; several Halloween things among the fall and Christmas items.The prices are so much higher than ever before....a set of 6 napkins is $45 plus $5.50 for shipping? Am I the only one who thinks that is exorbitant? I suspect we will be seeing the napkins on her Easter/ spring show and the rest during CIJ...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie's Ship Came In

[ Edited ]

I purchase two items during Christmas in July from Valerie, and I think that they are beautiful. I have them under my Christmas tree lit up, with the timer function, as I write this message. 

I took a picture of them and showed one of my GF's and she told me to let her know about them next year, and she will purchase if available. 

****UPDATE*****

Both of my TSV Christmas ornaments Peaceful Church and Black Santa went out tonight. I thought I was going to have to return to QVC for being defective. I read reviews and several people mentioned the units going through batteries quickly. I checked my batteries, and yes of the 6 three for each unit. Five of them were dead. I replaced the batteries an the units are working well again.  Not pleased with the battery life, but they are beautiful so I will keep.