Respected Contributor

There are many new VPH items being offered including some autumn items.  I guess inventory from a transport ship finally made it to the warehouses.  There are some cute items, especially for those of you who collect her gingerbread-themed decorations.

Esteemed Contributor

I think things coming in so late will be sitting in the warehouse now until next year.  Unless of course they are filling advanced orders with them.  Whatever the case if people are waiting for her items I hope they arrive in time for Christmas.

Respected Contributor

I was surprised to see so many new Valerie Christmas items.  I put some in my wsh list to use next year as I am finished decorating for this year.  I have been looking for more candle rings and I see she has a couple more   I bought the snowy frosted berry one and the one with ornaments earlier in the season and really like them.

I finally received my holly berry lighted globes this week and love them.

Valued Contributor

I've been waiting for my ship to come in my whole life. That is what my dad would say when I asked for something they could not afford.

Honored Contributor

I saw this too but prices are outrageous IMO.

No way some of these pieces worth $50+

Esteemed Contributor

I think she is going to get stuck with alot of this stufff unless she or QVC puts it on clearance...

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I think she is going to get stuck with alot of this stufff unless she or QVC puts it on clearance...

probably save until christmas in july, on the holiday stuff.

Honored Contributor

She'll be all set for Christmas In July.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003  Thanks for posting. I have not been keeping up, but since you posted I've been looking. I'm loving some of the things I've not seen before. I would like to get the cardinal pair for my DIL's parents. They are lovebirds for sure.

product thumbnail

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Marsha2003  Thanks for posting. I have not been keeping up, but since you posted I've been looking. I'm loving some of the things I've not seen before. I would like to get the cardinal pair for my DIL's parents. They are lovebirds for sure.

product thumbnail

@PA Mom-mom I know what you mean.  I've stopped looking because I've finished decorating, but something possessed me to check new items and there they were.