Contributor

I was very disappointed that the tree was sold out so I went to Amazon and they have several different maple trees.  I bought two that I think will work just fine in my outdoor decorations.  The price was much cheaper but I don't believe the lights are on a timer.  This was not a deal breaker for me because I have a timer I use at Christmas.  I posted this for anyone who also missed out on Valeries. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Valerie’s. Maple tree.

I loved that tree.  I was hoping to buy one too and it was gone in a flash.  Thanks for the idea to go to Amazon.

Respected Contributor

Plow and Hearth makes a 4’ and a 6’ and even an 8’ illuminated maple leaf tree. Check out their website.
Regular Contributor

hurry , the tree is available for ship 9/27

Contributor

I received both Maple trees from Amazon with free shipping yesterday.  I opened one of them up this morning and I was not disappointed.  It is a beautiful tree.  Ver;y full although there were some loose leaves in the bottom of the box.  The company also sent a bag of extra leaves.  It was so simple to put together and seems very sturdy.  This tree is more yellow than orange like Valerie's showed.  You have to position the limbs like you want it but it is easy.  The tree lights are warm but very bright.  It will look wonderful outside this fall.  The lights are not on a timer so you will have to have one to use.  They sent 4 stakes to hold the tree and they are steel not plastic. Happy with my purchase since I missed out on Valerie's.