Honored Contributor

Valerie’s June 27, 2021 TSV

After watching the sneak peek, I'm going to guess what the TSV will be!

She showed some ornament shaped illuminated "snow globes" with scenes. She said there are seven choices. She also said they would be available on "kickoff day." 

I saw a church/village scene at night, with a gold frame; a red truck/tree farm, with a red frame; a scene of Santa Claus flying over the rooftops, with a red frame; and deer in the snow by a pond in the woods, with a silver or light grey frame.

If you saw the preview what do you think? Could this be the TSV, or do you think it will be something else?   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie’s June 27, 2021 TSV

@beach-mom  You are probably right...

Every year for several years now she offers a snow globe/glitter type of decor piece with most of the same scenes too. The nature scene with the deer seem to replace the usual gingerbread-type. They just don't interest me at all...an easy pass.

Honored Contributor

I don't know, but I like the short brushed pine shown at around 8 min 43 sec.  The needles are short, not the tree.  

I use two of her birch stick trees in my four seasons room.  I think they might be a nice addition for creating a forest grouping.  

Respected Contributor

I didn't catch the sneak peek and am in no way ready for Christmas shows to start and never purchase anything Christmas-related during these shows that start in June! That being said, I love her things and may be tempted Smiley Wink I, too, got her birch trees a few years ago and they remain some of my favorites. Got a few lantern/glitter lamps also and last year one had already stopped working so I can pass them by. Yes, I'll be tempted to tune in!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tihnk you are probably correct. While I love them the batteries burn out so fast and even rechargeables go too fast,so as much as I love them and her, I will be passing on these in the future.  

Having said that, I cannot wait for June 27.  I am always sad when the Christmas shows are no more.  It's my thing, as I don't shop the beauty stuff, electronics, food, or Clothes.  I am more ofa  a Christmas, some jewelry, kitchen gadgetm home decor kind of person..

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom  I do think the glitter ornaments will be the TSV.....they are lovely but I think I will pass. I already have so many battery operated Christmas items that I just don't need anymore. 

I did like the look of the tree she had in her entry.....it was fuller than the slim trees of the past.

It looks as though she will not appear back in the stuido this year since her house is decorated to the hilt. I am sad about that but looking forward to CIJ. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

It was exactly what I was thinking, too!

Esteemed Contributor

I like to watch VPH's shows but I certainly am not in need of one more Christmas item.

I'll just enjoy and browse.

Respected Contributor

I agree with @beach-mom that the snow globe ornaments will be the TSV.  I heard Valerie say there will be one design with Santa at the beach.  If there is, I will probably buy it unless the price is too high.  I bought almost nothing last year except for sending live balsam wreaths to my aunts.  I hope this year's CIJ has at least one or two items that I am tempted to buy.

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom  Yes, a TSV for sure. I would buy a church/natiity for myself. I already bought the white cardinal/church lantern for my DD and DIL last year.