Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie's Hydrangea Wreath.....

Years ago I bought her auto delivery of 4 wreaths; one for each season.  They were heavy and beautiful and full and I loved them.  I still have them and they have to be 10 years old.  I bought a hydrangea wreath for my DM a few years ago; it had 3 colors of hydrangea on it.  When it arrived, it looked like it was missing one hydrangea and was grossly noticeable.  I kept the wreath and went to Michaels and bought a hydrangea stem, cut off the bloom and glued it to the wreath.  I still am not happy with it but looks better than it did before.  It is definitely not the quality of the auto delivery I did years ago. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Hydrangea Wreath.....

I ordered an auto delivery wreath collection a few years ago....the wreaths came packed beautifully and were well done.....   I also ordered a couple of Easter wreaths and the last wreath I purchased was a wreath this fall....all were very nice and packed very well....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”