Esteemed Contributor

Valerie's Holiday scenes under glass

I wanted the Church. Did it sell out again this year or is it sold out from last year?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie's Holiday scenes under glass

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I wanted the Church. Did it sell out again this year or is it sold out from last year?

Good Morning. I think it was sold out from last year. When I saw the presentation onJuly 1, they did not show the church then either. Sorry about that. 

Trusted Contributor

@Nataliesgramma - H208072 - As is.  I ordered the carolers and they were perfect.  I love these and have several.

Trusted Contributor

I too believe the church was sold out from last year. I originally got the church and the carolers and so love them. I just came back for the gingerbread house and the snowman....wanted both on red bases since my other two came on silver bases. These are truly some of Valerie's best products...they are very substantial and can be used for food items with the mirror inserts. 

Trusted Contributor

I was looking at the scenes under glass and thought there had been a mistake on pricing. I didn't realize there is a 17" in the gingerbread, instead of the TSV in 13". naturally, the 17" is higher, but ordered it to have some height difference when sitting them together. 

Honored Contributor

I think because these were a TSV, they won't be restocked.  Just my opinion.  I have the carolers.  I also wanted the church.  I broke down and ordered the as is church.  It's on it's way.

Honored Contributor

@jackiejenny wrote:

I was looking at the scenes under glass and thought there had been a mistake on pricing. I didn't realize there is a 17" in the gingerbread, instead of the TSV in 13". naturally, the 17" is higher, but ordered it to have some height difference when sitting them together. 

The 17 inch was from the prior year.  I bet they will look nice together.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma If your talking about the 13" Courtney said they wouldn't be back, they are being retired and the church wasn't even an option for the inventory they had left unfortunately.....   watch the video for item# H205179  This is from the 7/16 midnight show.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I think because these were a TSV, they won't be restocked.  Just my opinion.  I have the carolers.  I also wanted the church.  I broke down and ordered the as is church.  It's on it's way.

I think I will too....I have the Carolers and Gingerbread house.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

I think I will too....I have the Carolers and Gingerbread house.

@Nataliesgramma  I was browsing the AS IS item on QVC and there is one as is church left.  You can still return it if you don't like it.....and the price has been marked down  ....  I've had good luck with AS IS on Valerie's things...

Item H208072

http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-Illuminated-13-Holiday-Scenes-Under-Glass-by-Valerie.product.H208072.html?s...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”