Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Holiday items back in stock

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I didn't buy the poinsettia clips because I think they are too costly, TBH.  I do like them though.  

@lucymo I bought some poinsettia clips at pier one last year that are velvet and they are beautiful and cost about the same as these. I wanted a true Christmas red poinsettia clip and these are perfect for my decorating. I had ordered these last year but they went to back order right away and sold out so as soon as I saw them I had to get them. Lol

@BabyYoda. If you have a plan for them then absolutely they will be worth the cost.  I didn't really need them bad enough I guess. LOL. I buy too much anyway. I like!e the  champagne color.  Enjoy!!  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

I didn't buy the poinsettia clips because I think they are too costly, TBH.  I do like them though.  

@lucymo I bought some poinsettia clips at pier one last year that are velvet and they are beautiful and cost about the same as these. I wanted a true Christmas red poinsettia clip and these are perfect for my decorating. I had ordered these last year but they went to back order right away and sold out so as soon as I saw them I had to get them. Lol

@BabyYoda. If you have a plan for them then absolutely they will be worth the cost.  I didn't really need them bad enough I guess. LOL. I buy too much anyway. I like!e the  champagne color.  Enjoy!!  Smiley Wink

@lucymo glad to know you use the bungee bobbles in your previous post to me. I hear you about having so much and buying. I buy too much as well. There is always something we just have to have. I just decorated the house for fall and it looks great. Have you decorated for fall yet? I am sure you have. Have fun!

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo glad to know you use the bungee bobbles in your previous post to me. I hear you about having so much and buying. I buy too much as well. There is always something we just have to have. I just decorated the house for fall and it looks great. Have you decorated for fall yet? I am sure you have. Have fun!

@BabyYoda  The bungees have lots of uses,  you will love them. 

My fall decor is a work in progress.  If I could have a block of time to work on it maybe I would finish it.  But, for all of us, life gets in the way.  I'm getting there though. 

I do hear you about certain things we have to have regardless of the cost. 

I keep buying those Antique Ball picks  (H210754) in 'as is' after getting some when they were first presented.  They aren't really that special but  I just keep ordering them when I see the gold ones.  I now have enough to fill up the chimney on top of the house.  So, if you're looking for my house come December it will be the one with gold ball picks sticking up above the roof sparkling ever so pretty.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

My fall decor is a work in progress.  If I could have a block of time to work on it maybe I would finish it.  But, for all of us, life gets in the way.  I'm getting there though. 

I keep buying those Antique Ball picks  (H210754) in 'as is' after getting some when they were first presented.  They aren't really that special but  I just keep ordering them when I see the gold ones.  I now have enough to fill up the chimney on top of the house.  So, if you're looking for my house come December it will be the one with gold ball picks sticking up above the roof sparkling ever so pretty.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  LOL!!!

@mousiegirl  Hey, there, Mousiegirl, good to hear from you.