Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie’s Harvest Items are UP!

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

Lots of new items for Harvest have been posted on the website. Gorgeous!

@MaryLamb  Valerie won't be posting her new pieces til a couple of days before her shows on 8/6 in her sneak peek on Facebook. All the harvest/Fall decor on QVC.com now are items that have been available all year round since last year and earlier.

The Autumn urn filler hasn't been available for awhile - it's been sold out.  I've been checking every day.   Available now.  Not sure if it's new or last year's - just happy to be able to order.  

Respected Contributor

@MaryLamb Brilliant! Thank you.  Candle rings purchased!

Honored Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

Lots of new items for Harvest have been posted on the website. Gorgeous!

@MaryLamb  Valerie won't be posting her new pieces til a couple of days before her shows on 8/6 in her sneak peek on Facebook. All the harvest/Fall decor on QVC.com now are items that have been available all year round since last year and earlier.

@Susan Louise  Try again.

@MaryLamb  Post a link please...

@Susan Louise  H21970, H219734, H219658, and many others.

@MaryLamb  Thank you... Smiley Happy

Funny, I went to VPH's link to all her stuff and narrowed dow her deco to harvest and new and didn't see a single new piece show up...*scratches head*

I even clicked on 'new' on the header...narrowed the search down by 'for the home', and then 'VPH' and only Christmas decor popped up...

Hmmmm...

How did you find them?

I am unable to view H21970...what is it?.

The pumpkins and lanterns are nice but I'm maxed out on both of those...LOL

@Susan Louise  I’m using my iPad app. I’ve notkced that works better in sorting things by “new” than the regular website.

@MaryLamb  Oh well, I'll just have to wait patiently then...I only have a laptop.

What is H21970? I am unable to view it...

H219720. They’re picks. There are 26 new items.

@MaryLamb  OK, thank you...I still only get the 'sold out'  with that item.

I still tried searching on QVC and still nothing new shows up for VPH...I give up...LOL

Thanks again... Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  They’re gorgeous! I love how many items have ivory choices. That garland with the lavender in it is stunning.

Valued Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  They’re gorgeous! I love how many items have ivory choices. That garland with the lavender in it is stunning.

@Marsha2003  Sorry, just did a zoom and noticed those are berries, not lavender! Gorgeous! LOL

Respected Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  Sorry, just did a zoom and noticed those are berries, not lavender! Gorgeous! LOL

@MaryLamb I agree that the colors are gorgeous.  I had to sit on my hands to keep from ordering the wreath, too.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  @FranandZoe   What devices are both of you using? I'm using a laptop and I can't view any of the new items without an item #...and some of those I can't see either as you can tell from my previous posts.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the urn filler! Ordered it. 🎃 🍁 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  @FranandZoe   What devices are both of you using? I'm using a laptop and I can't view any of the new items without an item #...and some of those I can't see either as you can tell from my previous posts.

Laptop.  I searched "Valerie Harvest" and a bunch of stuff came up but not sure if old or new.

Like I said tho - until earlier this morning the urn filler was not there.

I just looked again - the urn filler is marked "new."

Trusted Contributor

@Susan Louise
I tried it with and without the app on my iPhone and was able to find it both ways. Type in Valerie harvest fall. Keep changing the word phrase and you might find it. The page I found had 3 pages, the first two Christmas and the third page was new fall items. Just play with the wording in your Qvc search.
Hope this helps.