Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie's Glitter Ribbon almost gone! H216219

@IdahoMom wrote:

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I was so disappointed.  I wanted the red.  When they gave the item number I went online and it was already sold out before they presented it!  Darn it all!

@KentuckyWoman Red is back in stock!!!

@IdahoMom VPH responded to me on FB and told me they couldn't get anymore.  The next day, she wrote back and told me the red and white would be back for this weekend!  I orderd two red!!

Honored Contributor

I think if one orders mpre than one set, only one shippling charge should apply as it does not cost more than $5.50 to ship ribbon.

Respected Contributor

I just received an email stating mine would be delayed and I ordered when they were in stock.

This is confusing.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

I think if one orders mpre than one set, only one shippling charge should apply as it does not cost more than $5.50 to ship ribbon.

@mousiegirl  My two sets with two shipping charges came to just under $60. Good grief.

So, I am not overly concerned if they do not ship. This is nuts. 

Respected Contributor

@IdahoMom  @Regal Bee  I checked out the hobby lobby site, and it's only 6.99 per roll so if they have it in stock in their store, I think I'm going to try that route.  I'm sure it's not quite as large as the VPH ones, but it would be a good substitute for about $15 for two rolls. 

• Ribbon Width: 9/16"
  • Spool Length: 15'
  • Color: Red or white

......You look like I need a drink.....