Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Gingerbread Lace

@Luv_My_Beagle ,

I just send Valerie a message to ask about the gingerbread lace house. I will let you know when she answers. 

Valued Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Luv_My_Beagle ,

I just send Valerie a message to ask about the gingerbread lace house. I will let you know when she answers. 

How nice of you!!  I sure don't need it, but I do regret passing on the beautiful grouping, particularly the house/cottage.

Thanks so much.  I really do appreciate it!!

Honored Contributor

@Luv_My_Beagle 

Now ya got me lookin' at these!

Would be so cute with my GB people.

Sigh.......................

I wasn't gonna buy anything LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

This is my set. I need to see if the scale is right.

Gingerbread kids by Valerie Parr Hill on QVC | Gingerbread decorations,  Valerie parr hill christmas, Christmas gingerbread house

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Luv_My_Beagle ,

How nice of you!!  I sure don't need it, but I do regret passing on the beautiful grouping, particularly the house/cottage.

@Luv_My_Beagle ,

She just answered, and said yes, the Gingerbread Lace house will be returning this year. She doesn't have an exact date yet. I hope this helps. I will watch for it too, and alert you here. I bought one last year, and mine is so pretty  I am glad I bought it. 

Valued Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

@Tissyanne wrote:

@Luv_My_Beagle ,

@Luv_My_Beagle ,

She just answered, and said yes, the Gingerbread Lace house will be returning this year. She doesn't have an exact date yet. I hope this helps. I will watch for it too, and alert you here. I bought one last year, and mine is so pretty  I am glad I bought it. 

OMG!  I don't know why I didn't purchase last year so this is great news.

Thanks so much for taking the time to help me out.  I really do appreciate your kindness...

Esteemed Contributor

It is so pretty!

Occasional Contributor

I too love the Gingerbread Lace Collection! Valerie, if you are reading this, please bring back the Santa with the big belly holding a platter with a tree. It’s understated and elegant at the same time. Perfect for a white kitchen!
Honored Contributor

I too love these Gingerbread Lace figures.  I managed to get the Santa Gingerbread figure last year but unfortunately it arrived in pieces!!!!!  Of course there weren't any more left so hopefully I'll do better this coming season!!!!

Valued Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I too love these Gingerbread Lace figures.  I managed to get the Santa Gingerbread figure last year but unfortunately it arrived in pieces!!!!!  Of course there weren't any more left so hopefully I'll do better this coming season!!!!

Oh no.  What a disappointment.  I remember that piece and it was very nice.  It sounds like  at least some of the Gingerbread Lace things will be back this season.  

The entire Gingerbread Lace grouping was really beautiful.