Frequent Contributor

Valerie's Deer with Flowing Ribbon now also "as is"

Just wanted to post for those of you interested you can get Valerie's Set of 2 Deer with Flowing ribbon for  "as is" price of $22.50 (plus shipping).  Right now they are available in all 5 colors!  Item #A218116.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie's Deer with Flowing Ribbon now also "as is"

The first letter for this is H, not A, but thanks for the info.

Esteemed Contributor

@POlady.  So how many did you end up ordering?  LOL.  That's a much better price for sure!  The bronze is tempting.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered two - the chanpagne and the white. The as is price is a lot easier to swallow.

Frequent Contributor

Shopr - I caved and got the ivory set.  Almost got the silver to put around my kaliedoscope tree.  Still thinking about it though -  would have definetely ordered another set if they still had the  "buy more save more"  reduced shipping charges!"

Esteemed Contributor

@POlady, Very pretty!  Hope you enjoy them!  The full price shipping for each item really becomes obvious when on lower priced items.  It very often makes me decide against as is stuff, even with the lower item price, when looking at the total.  

Trusted Contributor

@POlady

Thanks polady I am another 50.00 in debt thanks to your post. Had to have the bronze and the champagne to go with the pewter I have coming! Can't wait to see them. 

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@POlady

Thanks polady I am another 50.00 in debt thanks to your post. Had to have the bronze and the champagne to go with the pewter I have coming! Can't wait to see them. 

@ladycos  To go with?  Will you be displaying them together?

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl

Proably not all together. Pewter is probably going on the fireplace mantel with other pewter items and a canvas picture of a sleigh and deer I ordered from Lisa Robinson. Champagne may go in the dining room with the Kringle deer I ordered. It's slowly coming together in my mind.  I may leave the bronze on the shelf bedside the fireplace. Most of my light fixtures and cabinet pulls are bronze and I love the look of the bronze in front of the charger plate that valerie had. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @POlady I keep waiting for free shipping.