Valerie's Church Under Glass

Hello Valeire, 

My family and i love your illuminated 13 inch holiday scene under glass - qvc does not have the church with the silver stand under glass - is it possible for me to purchase directly from you? I would like to purchase two. 

Thank you in advance for your time. 

Sincerely, 

Christina Bencosme

Contributor

Re: Valerie's Church Under Glass

It's available 'as is' H208072

Honored Contributor

I don't believe Valerie will sell directly to you.  You would need to ask her on her Facebook page.  I don't think this model is coming back since it was a TSV.  As is is your best option.  If anything is wrong with it, the return policy works the same.

Occasional Contributor

I just recieved the Church (AS IS) under the glass cloche and it looks great.  I put batteries in it and it works fine.  I would advise you to look closely at the picture shown and how the snow lays in the front churchyard.  I thought it was flawed when I first pulled it out of the box but that is the way it's suppose to be.

Honored Contributor

@CTQVC wrote:

I just recieved the Church (AS IS) under the glass cloche and it looks great.  I put batteries in it and it works fine.  I would advise you to look closely at the picture shown and how the snow lays in the front churchyard.  I thought it was flawed when I first pulled it out of the box but that is the way it's suppose to be.

I bought mine during the TSV @CTQVC, and I noticed that snow thing right away when mine came. I had to rewatch the videos and look at the still picture very closely to see that is was indeed manufactured that way, as I too, thought it might be defective.

Super Contributor

My "as is" Church under glass is perfect. Lights work too. The snowman scene had a couple of small bubbles in the glass but note said that is normal for blown glass. It doesn't bother me and you only notice it if you pick it up closely and look. but it's on the back , so while it is displayed no one can see it . Lights were great on that one too  THe snowman scene was not an "as is".

Respected Contributor

My As Is church under glass came and my glass dome was shattered in a million pieces.  I was so disappointed.  CS was great, told me not to ship it back, to dispose of it.  I have the church and the stand but no dome and chose not to reorder worrying this one would arrive all broken too.  I'm currently looking for a lantern to put the church into.

Honored Contributor

I guess when you buy something "as is" you still expect it not to be broken.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know if Val sells just the stand and dome without the figures in it. Mine broke and now I only have the scene.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Does anyone know if Val sells just the stand and dome without the figures in it. Mine broke and now I only have the scene.

@MalteseMommaI just replied to you in the other thread. I suggest going to VPH's FB page...either post to her or send her a PM...she will try and help you Smiley Happy