Respected Contributor

Valerie's Candle Rings Review

My Valerie candle rings arrived today and I had ordered 2 sets of each of the red/cream color as well as the champagne/gold color. I like that they fit all my Luminara candles. I really like the red/cream color as the red is a true Christmas red. Matches my red luminara holiday glitter candles perfectly. 

Now the champagne/gold color rings are not the champagne gold color they call this at all. They are mauve colored like Valerie said on air. It is very pretty and more frosted pastel colored. It could be holiday/festive but I don't decorate for Christmas in these colors. They will be used after the holidays as they are very pretty for other seasons. I like the clear beads on this ring. Keeping all of them!

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie's Candle Rings Review

Thank you for your review.  I'm happy that I cancelled the champagne, but I wish I had kept my red order.  It sounds like, based on your experience, that there won't be any as-is in the red from returns.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Thank you for your review.  I'm happy that I cancelled the champagne, but I wish I had kept my red order.  It sounds like, based on your experience, that there won't be any as-is in the red from returns.

@Marsha2003 I missed out of the red candle rings during Christmas in July and also last year. This year as soon as they listed them, I ordered them right away. They are all full and look great. The red sell out every time so I doubt there will be "as is" for this item.

I couldn't cancel my champagne ones when I went back in my order status. I do like them and can use them after the holidays for a pop of color in my home.

Honored Contributor

I got both as well. I got the red in the napkin rings - gorgeous and the gold, that aren't really gold at all, in candle rings.All are very pretty.This "gold"  looks very nice with an ivory color candle.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda, I got mine yesterday, and I also ordered the red & cream, and they are gorgeous!  I almost ordered the champagne ones, but after I saw them presented, they were definitely not a Christmas color for me!

Esteemed Contributor

I received both sets as well and love them. The red for Christmas, of course, and the other for the rest of the year. I have luminaras out all year, and it's really difficult to find nice candle rings.These are awesome and not a bad price point.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I got both as well. I got the red in the napkin rings - gorgeous and the gold, that aren't really gold at all, in candle rings.All are very pretty.This "gold"  looks very nice with an ivory color candle.

@151949 Glad to hear you got the red napkin rings and the champagne/gold in the candle rings and like them. I have a lot of ivory luminaras and I agree the champagne/gold which are really mauve with the clear crystals go nicely with the candles.

Respected Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

@BabyYoda, I got mine yesterday, and I also ordered the red & cream, and they are gorgeous!  I almost ordered the champagne ones, but after I saw them presented, they were definitely not a Christmas color for me!

@Hooty I agree the red are really gorgeous and so festive for Christmas. I put mine out already even though I have my fall autumn items out. They actually don't look bad with my autumn decor. 

Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

I received both sets as well and love them. The red for Christmas, of course, and the other for the rest of the year. I have luminaras out all year, and it's really difficult to find nice candle rings.These are awesome and not a bad price point.

@pattypeep Glad to hear you love your new candle rings in these colors. I agree that finding nice quality candle rings are hard to find at a good price. I searched all over last year and couldn't find ones I liked and when I wanted to order Valerie's set of these last year they sold out! I even tried to make candle rings in my craft group recently but I did a terrible job as the crafting glue just was a mess with my berries not staying and the glue looked messy. I am glad I bought these sets this year. Enjoy your candle rings!

Honored Contributor

I ordered the red and cream candle rings also.  They arrived last week and I immediately tried to order more but they were sold out.  Maybe next year....