Contributor

Valerie's Ball Bungees Item Number?

Does anyone have the name or number for VPH's balls with elastic cords which you wrao around things? Maybe they were discontinued?  I searched through 500+ proudcts with no luck. Thank you.

Valued Contributor

Re: Valerie's Ball Bungees Item Number?

They are item #H205324.  I ordered them in all three colors.  I think they're sold out, which is probably why you can't find them.  Keep looking for "as is" in case someone returns an order or two.

Trusted Contributor

H205324....I Googled "valerie bobbles" and it came up.   Many times I do that or go to YouTube for items I can't find.   Also, if you put item in your wish list before it sells out you will have the item # for future reference.

Contributor

Thank you.. and yes it appears they are currently sold out. But you're right. People do return them (and I was one of them a year ago because couldn't figure out what to to with them)..so I will check back.

Contributor

That's a great idea about the wish list and YouTube, and will remember it when I am 'window shopping' here on the 'Q.'Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SugarGlider

I bought mine at Kirklands last year. Not sure they'll have this year but check the website.

Regular Contributor

@SugarGlider wrote:

Does anyone have the name or number for VPH's balls with elastic cords which you wrao around things? Maybe they were discontinued?  I searched through 500+ proudcts with no luck. Thank you.

Anoka,

I don't know if this item might work for you, but I thought I would mention it. I saw it on "Holidays with Jill Bauer" and it looks like it is still available and customer top rated. The item is #H213137 Haute Decor Set of 12 Decorative Twist Ties. They may be too big for what you are needing, but just a suggestion.

Respected Contributor

I saw the Snowman & Penguin Bungees, but don't know who makes them, they were on with the fellow from Paris on the Q a few days ago. You might want to check them out, really cute, but I don't know where I would hang them, My tree had to be chopped down, because of the Elm disease.

Frequent Contributor

They sold out.  Sorry