Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's Autumn / Harvest Shows

@panda1234 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

If I bring another pumpkin in the house I will be divorced. This will not stop me from looking. Do hope she has something new and different. 

@panda1234  Zulily usually has tons of all sorts of pumpkins, not enabling, lol.

@mousiegirl you are bad. I am so addicted to Zulily. One more pumpkin and I will have to pack my bags and the pumpkins.

@panda1234  I went nuts over the velvet pumpkins at zulily last year, no more of them.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl Joann Fabric had lots of the velvet pumpkins last year. I bought several when they were at 40% off...no more for me.

Honored Contributor

Do you think she'll have any mercury glass or illuminated items?  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Nomore wrote:

I hope they have more than just Valerie shows; maybe a Jim Shore, too. Besides mecury glass and candles and light up pumpkins, Valerie has garlands. Isn't there any other items to bring? 

I stay to one storage box for autumn now. I don't want light up things, and I'm set for pumpkins.

------------------

And add to your list - no more glitter!!    I have many of Valerie's pumpkins, but I rarely put batteries in them.  They look great without the light.....some of her items don't light up the entire piece, so prefer no light.

I really would like to see some "natural, earthy, rustic looking" products ...wood, straw, wood, acorns, leaves, wood etc. I am tired of shiny, glittery, glitzy decor.

@corita - I also have several Valerie pumpkins and never light them up--and despite my dislike for mercury glass, I even have a few of those that are lovely without illumination.

I agree that more natural products, especially high-quality carved wooden or stone options, would be fantastic. Ceramic and stoneware pieces are also welcome (though I have so many ceramic pumpkins that I might kick myself for saying that!).

Valued Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Nomore wrote:

I hope they have more than just Valerie shows; maybe a Jim Shore, too. Besides mecury glass and candles and light up pumpkins, Valerie has garlands. Isn't there any other items to bring? 

I stay to one storage box for autumn now. I don't want light up things, and I'm set for pumpkins.

------------------

And add to your list - no more glitter!!    I have many of Valerie's pumpkins, but I rarely put batteries in them.  They look great without the light.....some of her items don't light up the entire piece, so prefer no light.

I really would like to see some "natural, earthy, rustic looking" products ...wood, straw, wood, acorns, leaves, wood etc. I am tired of shiny, glittery, glitzy decor.

@corita

How did I forget no glitter!  When I was getting rid of seasonal pieces the first things to go were glittered stuff, regardless if it was a favorite of mine. I was tired of finding shiny months later. 

Mercury glass shatters terribly(how do I know that? ;(  ) and I don't want to pay for the light up portion if I won't use it. Give me regular glass that has strength.

I do use mostly natural in my house.  I like real acorns, wood, rocks, linen, wools, and I buy the real mini pumpkins etc at the grocer. 

Valued Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr

LOL!!

Honored Contributor

@Nomore wrote:

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr

LOL!!

Ha!

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr  I have Valerie's mercury glass mini lit pumpkins, love them, so yes, there is a possibility. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

@ValuSkr  I just found these on ebay, and there are some in chocolate, Valerie's.

Set of 3 Indoor/Outdoor Mercury Glass Pumpkins by Valerie ORANGE H205785 NEW

Set of 3 Indoor/Outdoor Mercury Glass Pumpkins by Valerie ORANGE H205785 NEW

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl - You are very kind to be so helpful, but I'm pretty sure ValuSkr was being sarcastic. Smiley Wink