Respected Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@crazycockermom, On the bright side, you chose a great day to be sick and stuck in the house all day! Lots of fall shows today.  Feel better soon.  

ITA, and I hope you begin to feel better soon @crazycockermom.

Thank you both!   Dangerous for my wallet though.  If I was at work, probably would've missed out on the sold out items. Oh well!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
I must have a fever. I have the three MG pumpkins in my cart!! I swore I didn't need anymore. I have the MG ones from last year in white, orange and chocolate. They are beautiful. The orange velvet pumpkins (which they came back this year in the multi). The wax in ivory and orange.

But these little ones are different and cute! I like those fabric rattan whatever ones too!

@crazycockermom  Those woven pumpkins/gourd are wonderful! Oy!!! So many wonderful pieces to choose from...

I'm sure those will sell out fast too...decisions, decisions...LOL

Are those woven items new?   I don't see them available yet.  Are you eyeing the set of three smaller ones or the big ones?

What is everyone thinking of the Magnolia items?

@crazycockermom  The woven pumpkins/gourd is H211494 and they are new. They were shown in a few pics of the sneak peek. You have a wonderful, grand fireplace so you could easily use the larger pieces. I have to stick with the smaller versions...LOL

Thanks for the item number!   Put them in my cart.  I actually got the big copper pumpkin and gourd for my fireplace.   I thought they'd work well with my fireplace screen, bronze lanterns, etc.   I like the large woven pieces, but worry about the dogs (1 in particular)  that might chew them.   Don't think he'd chew on the metal ones, lol.  

Thanks for your input and ideas!!

Respected Contributor

The new candle rings are huge! Valerie showed it with the pumpkin centerpiece 

Respected Contributor

I have to do smaller sizes also. My dining table is round and seats 4. No coffee table. I appreciate smaller items.

Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom - hoping you're feeling better!  I'm jealous you all can watch Valerie real time.  I'm at work (Shhssss!) reading your posts.  I ordered the set of three candle rings and I'll watch the shows when I get home to make my final decision.   I like Leah with Valerie as well.  

Honored Contributor

I guess I'm alone with this but I had to mute Leah.  She just never stops.

Respected Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@crazycockermom - hoping you're feeling better!  I'm jealous you all can watch Valerie real time.  I'm at work (Shhssss!) reading your posts.  I ordered the set of three candle rings and I'll watch the shows when I get home to make my final decision.   I like Leah with Valerie as well.  

Thanks!  Feeling ok. I have those new candle rings in my cart.  Was afraid not to put them in there as so much is selling out.  Let me know if you end up keeping your order after you watch her show!  

Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie's 2-hr show...

[ Edited ]

What did you all think of the beaded pumpkins?

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I guess I'm alone with this but I had to mute Leah.  She just never stops.

She is very chatty today! She even said now she will shut up and let Valerie speak about this mosaic tiled vase. She then kept interrupting Valerie. Wow. 

Honored Contributor

Leah is one of my favorite hosts and she's doing a great job  on Valerie's show Woman Very Happy

@crazycockermom

I hope you'll  feel better soon.................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”