Frequent Contributor

Re: Valerie "As Is" Deer - Bummer!

No, they are not there now. Sorry, but the ribbon deer are on there and I think they  are pretty, also. I think I would send the broken deer back and TELL them what happened and that you want your account credited for the total amt it cost you....nothing less!!! Be nice, but firm. I wouldn't even offer to pay S&H for any deer after what you've gone through with the ones you received in good faith from QVC!!! THEN order a new pair maybe in exchange of the ones you have. Let us know how it goes!! And enjoy the new deer. haha

Esteemed Contributor

@odie96 wrote:

No, they are not there now. Sorry, but the ribbon deer are on there and I think they  are pretty, also. I think I would send the broken deer back and TELL them what happened and that you want your account credited for the total amt it cost you....nothing less!!! Be nice, but firm. I wouldn't even offer to pay S&H for any deer after what you've gone through with the ones you received in good faith from QVC!!! THEN order a new pair maybe in exchange of the ones you have. Let us know how it goes!! And enjoy the new deer. haha

@odie96 Thanks! That's what I did. I got an email confirming that I won't be obligated for any shipping. My fear is that they will not be offered again They are so beautiful! They combine two of my favorite winter symbols.

Frequent Contributor

I really hate that the ones you wanted are no longer available. They will show up somewhere later, I'm sure. I will keep my eye out for them since I spend so much time here. I'm anxious to see what she has in store for us closer to Christmas! I'm sure those reindeer will pop up in a later program. They were very popular.