Valued Contributor

Valerie is back on January 9

Valerie's new shows will be on January 9. Check the program guide for the times.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie is back on January 9

@Carol08 wrote:

Valerie's new shows will be on January 9. Check the program guide for the times.

@Carol08 I noticed that too. My guess is like someone else (forgot who it was and what thread) that since it's not a time closer to Spring, that her TSV will be maybe a new version of her furniture cubes...or bedding covers/quilt. I'm just trying to guess.

I am making a New Years resolution not to buy more of ANYTHING unless it is essential/necessity...ie., groceries, gardening supplies for our gardens, etc.

I'll be watching the shows sitting on my hands and drinking my mug of coffee through a straw...LOL

Respected Contributor

I purchased quite a few of her holiday items the past couple of years and have been very pleased.  Fortunately, after I take down the Christmas tree and holiday decorations, my house is pretty much decorated as is until the next fall.  I won't be tempted to by more decorating items.   I just don't decorate for spring and summer.  I change the wreaths on the front door and that's it.  Fall, winter, and Christmas are my fav times to decorate.

Respected Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I purchased quite a few of her holiday items the past couple of years and have been very pleased.  Fortunately, after I take down the Christmas tree and holiday decorations, my house is pretty much decorated as is until the next fall.  I won't be tempted to by more decorating items.   I just don't decorate for spring and summer.  I change the wreaths on the front door and that's it.  Fall, winter, and Christmas are my fav times to decorate.

I am pretty much the same but with all the snow and bitter cold we are having I am keeping my flameless candles going through the winter I think. It is brutal here in Michigan.

Honored Contributor

I am not really interested in buying any more decor for awhile and I'll be very selective when I do. I still have Christmas displayed.

I'll watch Valerie if I can though.  I enjoy her shows most of the time, depends who the host is.  Maybe she'll have something else instead of decor this time.

Thanks, @Carol08.

Valued Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I am not really interested in buying any more decor for awhile and I'll be very selective when I do. I still have Christmas displayed.

I'll watch Valerie if I can though.  I enjoy her shows most of the time, depends who the host is.  Maybe she'll have something else instead of decor this time.

Thanks, @Carol08.

I still have some Christmas decorations out also - mainly the snowmen and seasonal wreaths for Winter.

Honored Contributor

I already got a couple of new decor pieces for Spring this year. They are the 'As Is' VPH mosaic eggs (H212907) which I ordered back in October.

I'll be putting them on either side of our tv in the livingroom.

On another thread in the home forum it was mentioned that Valerie's TSV is an auto-delivery seasonal wreath set for those interested Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I already got a couple of new decor pieces for Spring this year. They are the 'As Is' VPH mosaic eggs (H212907) which I ordered back in October.

I'll be putting them on either side of our tv in the livingroom.

On another thread in the home forum it was mentioned that Valerie's TSV is an auto-delivery seasonal wreath set for those interested Smiley Happy

I ordered the 5 lit porcelain eggs by Valerie yesterday........and am so ready for Spring!

Super Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

Valerie usually has a sneak peek at some of the items in her upcoming show; I checked her fb page and didn't see any updates.. Hopefully very soon she will post something..

Honored Contributor

@classic wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

Valerie usually has a sneak peek at some of the items in her upcoming show; I checked her fb page and didn't see any updates.. Hopefully very soon she will post something..

@classic  Since Valerie's shows are on Tuesday, my guess is that she will put up the sneak peak on Sunday afternoon sometime or Monday at the latest  Smiley Happy