Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie has some new Easter decor listed....

They are so cute, @Nataliesgramma !   I'll stay strong and resist, but how sweet is her ceramic toile bunny?

Screen Shot 2023-01-14 at 10.13.36 PM.png

Thanks for alerting--  I love to look...

Honored Contributor

This one is pretty but why is it $92.99?!

or these for $179?!Paisley And Velvet Standing Bunny 21.5" Set of2 By Valerie - H432916

I've noticed some of her things like pillows or linens, furniture and some like these bunnies are weirdly high priced. Maybe from a different manufacturer. I can't imagine though that they will sell well when her other bunnies are closer to what she usually prices things, in the $30's etc.It just seems strange.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

and these for $99.99

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

I like looking at all of Valerie's things, but I am really limiting my purchases.  Times are tough.

Honored Contributor

I would bet some of these are priced incorrectly. I just can't believe the fabric bunnies are almost $100.00!  

Esteemed Contributor

I tend not to buy all this stuff because the prices are rediclious & I have no place to store them 😁
Regular Contributor

outrageous prices ... couldn't even consider buying these items