Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie has a new TSV 7/25/18

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003, The white light option would be a new feature, right?  Having the option to do multi or white would be a big plus for the colored glass trees.

@SHOPR I was just speculating, but I would guess that the silver tree would still have the multi while the other colors would have white only, but who knows?

Respected Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

My concern, if these have the multi color light show, is how that might look through chocolate glass.  I guess we will find out for sure when we see them presented.

@Mominohio

@SunValley

@SHOPR Just based on the pictures, I suspect that the non-silver trees don't have a color wheel or have an option for white only.  I can't imagine the color wheel inside of a chocolate tree.

@Marsha2003@SHOPR@Mominohio Thanks ladies for the input. I guess we will all find out together how the lights will be arranged. Fun to throw out ideas and get feedback. Heading to bed...

Esteemed Contributor

Despite my agreement that VPH has been bringing us a lot of the "same old same old" this year, that woman definitely knows how to make lovely trees! I actually have four different sets (or five?) of her trees from years past, and I don't use the light features on any of them--it's nice to have that feature, but the trees themselves are so beautiful and well made that the bells and whistles aren't needed. And golddurnit if these new trees aren't striking my fancy as well...I guess I'll be waiting on that upcoming CIJ presentation, too.  Smiley Wink