Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie has a new TSV 7/25/18

1175E63C-7BE7-4316-9047-1FDC67181663.jpeg192A6ADA-417F-4431-BDA6-CF95CB007500.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Opinions please...These really are pretty trees. I wasn’t going to buy any but I do like the chocolate, which is unusual for me. I bought her wood cathedral mirror panels. Mixing these with more woodland theme pine cones and colorful fall leaves would be pretty for fall and then go champagne vines for Christmas. Get 4 months use...What so you think?

Respected Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

Opinions please...These really are pretty trees. I wasn’t going to buy any but I do like the chocolate, which is unusual for me. I bought her wood cathedral mirror panels. Mixing these with more woodland theme pine cones and colorful fall leaves would be pretty for fall and then go champagne vines for Christmas. Get 4 months use...What so you think?

I would like to see what the chocolate tree looks like when lit, but I think it could easily fit into an autumn woodland scene.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

A thread on the TSV forum said she gave a hint on Facebook that it would be H212812. A tree that lights up and plugs in. 

@SunValley  This is the color show tree she brought last year and people went crazy for it, including me, and they were hoping she would bring it back this year.

@mousiegirl, I would give anything for the kaleidoscope to come back this year.  It was one of my top 3 favorite purchases last year.  Unfortunately I had to return it because it stopped working.  Fingers crossed...

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SunValley wrote:

A thread on the TSV forum said she gave a hint on Facebook that it would be H212812. A tree that lights up and plugs in. 

@SunValley  This is the color show tree she brought last year and people went crazy for it, including me, and they were hoping she would bring it back this year.

@mousiegirl, I would give anything for the kaleidoscope to come back this year.  It was one of my top 3 favorite purchases last year.  Unfortunately I had to return it because it stopped working.  Fingers crossed...

@BornToShop  I hope the new are the same, and you can get one/some. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

I'm a complete no go with these right now. 

But they might just surprise me during a presentation, as that often happens. The photos here oftentimes don't do justice to some of Valerie's things. 

I do love the idea of using the brown ones for autumn. I think I like that much more than any of these for Christmas. Shoot, why did you have to plant that idea!!?? LOL

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My concern, if these have the multi color light show, is how that might look through chocolate glass.  I guess we will find out for sure when we see them presented.

@Mominohio

@SunValley

Respected Contributor

I have a set of three from last year that I think are similar to these. They change color, fading through the colors. I was very pleasantly surprised by how much I liked them. I got a lot of compliments on them. I put them on a chest in my entryway in front of Valerie's cathedral mirror.

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

My concern, if these have the multi color light show, is how that might look through chocolate glass.  I guess we will find out for sure when we see them presented.

@Mominohio

@SunValley

@SHOPR Just based on the pictures, I suspect that the non-silver trees don't have a color wheel or have an option for white only.  I can't imagine the color wheel inside of a chocolate tree.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marsha2003, The white light option would be a new feature, right?  Having the option to do multi or white would be a big plus for the colored glass trees.