Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie had a little lamb.

Very pretty!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ladycos 

Those lambs are so cute and your decorating is beautifully done! Woman Very Happy   🐑

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@ladycos  If I had those lambs, I would copycat you, except my lanterns

would be brown instead of white because that's what I have.

I love everything about your arrangement.....and that bow is so pretty.

Good Job 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @yellowrose
I’m sure the brown will look good too. I would love to see what you do, please share with us.
I love that we can inspire each other and share ideas.
Respected Contributor

I ordered these adorable lambs and I was so pleased when I opened the box.....until I saw an ear was missing on one of them. No it wasn't in the bottom of the box. I am going to send it back but I hope I can get a new set before I take my Easter decorations down.

Trusted Contributor

Oh no, that's a bummer. I hope you are able to get a good set asap.. I never did order my second set. I wanted too but I really need to get a grip.

I think I've been trying to make up for not feeling like decorating much at Christmas..I'll be mad at myself when it comes time to take it all down. On top of that I already have ideas for summer decor.. I guess everyone else has done been through the lemon phase but it's new to me. So I've been purchasing that for after Easter.

With all that is going on it's just nice to focus on something fun to keep me busy I guess.

Sorry for rambling @froggy . Hope your treatments are going well and not too tiring.

@froggy wrote:

I ordered these adorable lambs and I was so pleased when I opened the box.....until I saw an ear was missing on one of them. No it wasn't in the bottom of the box. I am going to send it back but I hope I can get a new set before I take my Easter decorations down.

Respected Contributor

@ladycos 

Yes, maybe we're going crazy because of missing out at Christmas. Even my DH loved those lambs. And he encouraged my bunny buying this year. He said not to tell the Men's Club.

I have always liked lemon decor (sunflowers, too) but I just have too much decor as it is. I think I could could just get some artificial lemons to fill one of my Waterford bowls.

I'm halfway through radiation and then I am DONE! How have you been feeling?

Trusted Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@ladycos 

Yes, maybe we're going crazy because of missing out at Christmas. Even my DH loved those lambs. And he encouraged my bunny buying this year. He said not to tell the Men's Club.

I have always liked lemon decor (sunflowers, too) but I just have too much decor as it is. I think I could could just get some artificial lemons to fill one of my Waterford bowls.

I'm halfway through radiation and then I am DONE! How have you been feeling?

@froggy 

Sounds like you have a sweet and caring hubby to encourage your bunny buying.. I think they know how much joy decorating brings us. 

I finished radiation in feb. I'm feeling stronger each week and more like myself. Thanks for asking. 

Respected Contributor

@ladycos    You really have a knack for cheerful decorating. Makes me smile to see how you have placed the little lambs among the flowers and lanterns. I can't tie a bow to save my life. Your bow is gorgeous. 

Trusted Contributor

@50Mickey
Thanks for the compliment.
I’m still learning the bow thing but I enjoy the practice.