Respected Contributor

Re: Valerie back in studio Sunday

I want them! i saw them in a promo and like that they don't appear to be just holliday. These are worthy of a midnight viewing, for me.

Honored Contributor

Some posted on FB the Starry Nights  they purchased last year.  It is gorgeous!! I really don't need three of them.  I wish they just did one at a lower price.

Respected Contributor

I missed out on the starry nights hurricane last year but I plan to catch it early this year. Last time it was just one hurricane and I think it was $26. The colors were beautiful. 

Regular Contributor

Last year’s price was $32.86
Respected Contributor

@Suz614 wrote:

was that for one?

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

Some posted on FB the Starry Nights  they purchased last year.  It is gorgeous!! I really don't need three of them.  I wish they just did one at a lower price.

i bet they will tell you to put a couple in the "gift closet".

Respected Contributor

@Suz614 wrote:

The video from last July Christmas in July shows the  price was $26.25 for one hurricane but I believe it was larger than the largest one of this trio.   I don't know why it went to $32.86 I thought they sold out during the original presentation. 

Respected Contributor

@Suz614 wrote:
These are not the ones that overheated - those had the batteries built in at the bottom - Hurricanes with trees. I bought 2 sets and mine were just fine. I missed out on these starry hurricanes and am so excited to be able to get them. I think they are going to be available in 9 colors.

Any idea of the colors? Maybe we'll find out today. I hope the back and the spruse come back. Those were my favorite colors. 

Regular Contributor

Maybe the original price was $26, but I lost out and was able to put it in my wish list which has the higher price now. Yes, it was only for one. I was hoping the blue would be more of a midnight blue like last year.
Honored Contributor

Im SO TIRED of hurricanes and lanterns....SHEESH!!! I have all I need.....She needs to explore some new ideas...JMHO

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”