Trusted Contributor

Valerie back in studio Sunday

[ Edited ]

Valerie will be back in the studio for Sunday's fall event.  She also has the TSV.  Wonder what it will be?  I hope it's not a lantern.  I don't think it will be  any type of water/glitter item as she just had that.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Valerie back in studio Sunday

[ Edited ]

@DecorDiva not sure, but Facebook says it's supposed to be this:

House to Home by Valerie Harvest Edition Set of 3 Illuminated Starry Night Hurricanes for under $55

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 2.16.17 PM.png

Edited to add that there is a video with host Nancy Yoon on the QVC front page showing a video with the hurricanes in action.

Screenshot_20220811-175425.png

Trusted Contributor

@MezzieStarr  - thanks for the info.  She has really gotten into these cyclindrical hurricanes.  Not for me however.

Honored Contributor

Bring on the fall items!

Respected Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@DecorDiva not sure, but Facebook says it's supposed to be this:

House to Home by Valerie Harvest Edition Set of 3 Illuminated Starry Night Hurricanes for under $55

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 2.16.17 PM.png

This looks like a hurricane that she had last year in black and gold. When illuminated it looked like falling stars just beautiful.  It sold out in a hurry and people were asking on her Facebook page if would be coming back. I am anxious to see this. Would much rather have this than another snow globe or red truck.  

Esteemed Contributor

Were those the ones that were overheating last year?

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the info @MezzieStarr.  
I do remember a lot of oohing and aahing about those falling star hurricanes so I can see them being the special, even though they were offered before. 

I hope they please a lot of shoppers. 

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma    Didn't hear this. There are battery operated twinkle lights inside so I don't know how they would overheat. 

Honored Contributor

Valerie's TSVs have become very predictable and repetitious.  If she has success with an items one year, you can expect to see it for years to come.  I'm sick to death of those snow globe-like scenes.  How many does each American need?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

These are not the ones that overheated - those had the batteries built in at the bottom - Hurricanes with trees. I bought 2 sets and mine were just fine. I missed out on these starry hurricanes and am so excited to be able to get them. I think they are going to be available in 9 colors.