Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie and Alberti

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I didn't purchase anything....most of the merchandise was previously shown, except for the Easter bunnies and egg garland on the table and a couple other things, but it was mostly stuff Ive seen before. I guess Ill have to tune in tommorrow morning since Valerie said that show would feature different merchandise than what was shown today.....

I did think the bunnies dressed in wool were adorable!!!!  

I agree about the shipping...and what irks me is when QVC packs 2 items you ordered from the same show in one box, but the customer doesnt get a break that they used one box instead of 2 to ship it.....Woman Mad

@Spurt   Valerie is back next week, February 14. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy. and everyone,

Enjoyed the show very much, hope they work together again soon!

http://png.clipart.me/graphics/thumbs/172/emoticon-showing-thumb-up_172653986.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl @Spurt   VPH has a show this morning at 10:00.

Myself I did not purchase anything because I bought a couple of things last time she was on and I am really trying to curb spending in the new year, doing pretty good so far.  (though it is only February) LOL      I also agree, I love Alberti and he is fabulous with Valarie!    

Esteemed Contributor

@Coopsmommy I'm not into decorating for Easter since all my children are grown, but I never miss Valerie's shows. Yesterday was extra special because I adore Alberti. Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

@crazycockermom

I've been meaning to tell you for awhile now how BEAUTIFUL your doggies are.....I love them!

Regular Contributor

I like Valerie much better with a female host. Just my opinion so no jumping on me please.

I like the makeup and skin care with a female host as well.

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!
Honored Contributor

@Noel7

Here's Albertis Christmas decorating from his facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/AlbertiPopajQVC/videos/1536042793152459/

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”