Super Contributor

Hi Ladies and fellow Decor Enablers:

I absolutely enjoy watching Valerie with Alberti. Two very polished and sophisticated presenters!! I think they really appreciate one another and it shows. I wish Alberti was on prime time more often, he is just so pleasant and professional. Luv u AP!

I especially loved their presentation on the new faith bracelets. It actually brought tears to my eyes but in a good way. I love Easter for religious reasons just as much as Christmas. Thank you Valerie for not being afraid to share the beautiful faith “love story”!

Of course I bought too much......the silver rabbit and chicks and the rabbit set in the boiled wool set. Elegant looking to me. 

Ladies, don’t you think we deserve a shipping deal??? Almost every online retailer offers some form of free or reduced shipping! TPTB should take notice.....

Trusted Contributor

@Coopsmommy ~ A deal on shipping would be sooooo nice!  It adds up quickly when multiple items are purchased.

I ordered the silvertone chicks this morning.  I took a closer look and they seem really narrow (does that make sense)?  I always think of chicks as being chubby.  I think these are just under 2 inches wide?  I might cancel but not sure.  I'm sure I can find a place for them.

Enjoy your new goodies!!!

Respected Contributor
I enjoyed the show. Haven’t really seen Alberti much but thought he did a nice job with Valerie. She seems so genuine to me. Love her. Those rabbits in the boiled wool were bigger than I expected. Nice details. I didn’t buy anything but am considering the garland to go with the TSV wreaths and candle rings I already have. Am debating on the one time only in clear. Not sure. Totally agree on the reduced shipping. Free shipping would make me pull the trigger on a few items!
Super Contributor

@Julie928

The chicks seem slim.......but that actually works out for me because I plan on using them in a big cloche or maybe on my narrow mantel. Hope they work for u.

Super Contributor

@crazycockermom

YES......$5.50 per item is nuts. I had over $20 in shipping that really annoys me but I wanted the items.

i don’t know if you have any of Valerie’s metal pieces that have the 3 mercury hurricanes I bet that garland would look lovely woven through it. Or laying down the beveled mirrors down dining table. 

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch QVC but I go over their dayily offerings.  Is Alberti the man who was on with Valerie when she presented the lantern and the crystal hurricanes?  I loved those and ordered one of the pink and one of the clear.  I bought a lot of micro colored lights a year ago and figure I can use the pink for Valentine's day and Spring/Easter, the clear for every other holiday.

Super Contributor

@Noel7

Yes, that was Alberti with Valerie.......he does a lot of shows on Beauty IQ. Super sweet and seems genuinely nice.

I purchased the clear hurricanes during the christmas season and everyone complimented them. What a smart idea of yours to use different colored micro lights in them, I think i'll be doing that thanks!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Noel7

Yes, that was Alberti with Valerie.......he does a lot of shows on Beauty IQ. Super sweet and seems genuinely nice.

I purchased the clear hurricanes during the christmas season and everyone complimented them. What a smart idea of yours to use different colored micro lights in them, I think i'll be doing that thanks!

Hi @Coopsmommy

Thank you for telling me about Alberti.  I kept hearing good things about him, I'm glad I finally got to see him.  How did I miss those hurricanes during the Christmas season?! 

I also ordered one of the jeweled mirrors to put the hurricane on.  I figure I will only be using one at a time. 

I think my daughter and I got the colored microlights from QVC but Target also had some at that time, it was about a year ago.

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie and Alberti

[ Edited ]

@Noel7

On Alberti-go to his Facebook Page around holidays, he enjoys decorating his home and sometimes has a video where he shares his ideas.  He really is talened and many of us have suggested to QVC that he should share his talents and have a decorating show where he can share tips--course QVC has ignored us....but neat to checkout his decorating on Facebook......he decorated his dinning room for an Easter Brunch...and of course Christmas........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I didn't purchase anything....most of the merchandise was previously shown, except for the Easter bunnies and egg garland on the table and a couple other things, but it was mostly stuff Ive seen before. I guess Ill have to tune in tommorrow morning since Valerie said that show would feature different merchandise than what was shown today.....

I did think the bunnies dressed in wool were adorable!!!!  

I agree about the shipping...and what irks me is when QVC packs 2 items you ordered from the same show in one box, but the customer doesnt get a break that they used one box instead of 2 to ship it.....Woman Mad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”