Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie and Alberti are on Tonight!!

[ Edited ]

@Patriot3 wrote:

I would rather have Jayne, Jill or Mary Beth.  Sorry........Sometimes Alberti gets too giddy and laughs too much over nothing.  Hopefully not tonight.

@Patriot3

I do enjoy Jayne Brown with Valerie....the best pairing

Jill is fine with decorating shows by herself, but she just overpowers Valerie and takes over the show.....JMHO

I dont mind Alberti.............I think he gets excited and a bit nervous.  But I like that he lets Valerie explain things, and he interjects good ideas because he does have decorating talent....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

They are the power couple of home decor!

Super Contributor

I LOVE Alberti with Valerie, I always enjoy them together. I truly believe his excitement is genuine, he loves decor as evidenced by his own home decor videos, etc. He is very complimentary to Valerie and seems to appreciate her ideas and items.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom

@Spurt

Ugh didn't know this show was on...so I say thanks for the post but not "thanks" for my pocketbook😉

I went to Old Time Pottery, Hobby Lobby, Kirklands and a few stores today ...the Fall things are so beautiful now I'm in the mood to change to my Fall decor😳.  Of course, VPH shows give me ideas!

I saw a beautiful Fall wreath in Joanne's today -- of course, missed the big sales yesterday.  

I'm trying not to buy season specific things so I can use the item year round -- 

Trusted Contributor

Such a relaxing show.  I am loving them together.  One of the rare moments where I have not had to mute any part of the show. 

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom

@Spurt

Ugh didn't know this show was on...so I say thanks for the post but not "thanks" for my pocketbook😉

I went to Old Time Pottery, Hobby Lobby, Kirklands and a few stores today ...the Fall things are so beautiful now I'm in the mood to change to my Fall decor😳.  Of course, VPH shows give me ideas!

I saw a beautiful Fall wreath in Joanne's today -- of course, missed the big sales yesterday.  

I'm trying not to buy season specific things so I can use the item year round -- 

@homedecor1

Hey HomeDecor1!  Sounds like you had fun shopping Woman Very Happy

Your shopping sounds like you went to the same stores that I did on Saturday...except replace Old Time Pottery with Michaels....Such wonderful fall things!!!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Valerie + Alberti =  A Tuesday night treat for me. I really believe Alberti's enthusiasm about decorating is genuine.  And yes, I'll admit I enjoy some of their corny jokes and her talking about her Dad counting her 2,000 freckles.   One of my favorite QVC pairings!

So great that there are so many QVC vendors and hosts - something for everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom

@Spurt

@homedecor1 Well, you had way more fun than I did today!

Contributor

I am really enjoying Valerie and Alberto together! His love for decorating is evident, and I appreciate the way he doesn’t overtake Valerie but still has his own great ideas to move the presentation along. She seems to genuinely enjoy working with him, too. It’s been fun and relaxing Tuesday night viewing for me, too!
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

I put myself on a very strict no home decor purchases after I had the remodel finished.  Scary but true I used to go shopping a lot and never come home "empty handed" - I have been so good I surprised myself!

My willpower gave out today (& maybe tonight).   today I had dr appt. in the general area of all these stores.  Forgot to mention Home Goods, Marshall's are in this area also.

Honestly, I was like a kid in a candy store!  I browsed and was good until I stopped at Dollar Tree -- they have really cute pumpkins, picks, etc. for Fall.  Needless to say, went in for 2 cards = $1 came out $15 later🙄😳😉.

I'm going to pull out my Fall decor just to see what I have and what to weed out.  (I'm obsessed with pumpkins I know I have a lot).