Esteemed Contributor
Like them together , Always liked Carolyn's voice . She has the perfect TV voice or newscaster voice. Although the show is boring ! Nothing really new even though there is new listed . I'm not into the gingerbread items , I realize others may . I like more elegant. Maybe the next show she will air the new items.
Esteemed Contributor

I am really enjoying Carolyn and Valerie this afternoon! They seem to be having such fun. Carolyn has experience with many of Valerie's items, and she also offers good suggestions for using them in your home.

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore   Yes, I'm  interested in the more elegant items these days.  Now that we have no young grands, they are all married with no children yet, but expecting a grand early next year, but as they live in a different state, we do not have our usual Christmas Eve gatherings with the grands.

Back when we did, I would have loved the beautiful gingerbread houses and items like peppermind trees, etc.

But i do still like watching them and dreaming about how I would have used them years ago.  I do still buy from Valerie but it is more like the holly globes and the poinsetta globes 

Honored Contributor

I like Carolyn also.  But something seemed off about this pairing today.  They seemed to keep getting in each other's way.  Carolyn had some nice ideas like putting the cardinal in the nest and then in the wreath.  

Respected Contributor

I haven't been excited by any of the decorative Christmas offerings on QVC for 2022.  I think there have been lots of cute gingerbread-themed items, but I don't decorate with those. I spent my holiday decorating money with a non-QVC vendor this year as those offerings were more in keeping with my chosen style.

Valued Contributor

Carolyn is an excellent host - professional, informative, easy to listen to, not self absorbed  & still welcoming & friendly.

I like a lot of Valerie's stuff. I do see comparable items at Home Goods, Ross, etc for better prices though.