Honored Contributor

I was shocked when I read on Jill's FB page that Valeries' visits for the year will be done as of today.  That to me is nuts.  It's barely November and they are done presenting holiday decor from Valerie?  Crazy.

Contributor

I share your disappointment, ladies. I was so looking forward to upcoming Valerie holiday decor shows throughout November. I wonder if this is deliberate to help promote Jill's upcoming Holiday Decor shows on November 13th and 20th. She offers many items from Valerie's suppliers, just like Lisa Robertson did so well. But for those of us who adore Valerie, it's just not the same. Let's wait and see what Jill comes up with...

Respected Contributor

@QVC Diva wrote:

I share your disappointment, ladies. I was so looking forward to upcoming Valerie holiday decor shows throughout November. I wonder if this is deliberate to help promote Jill's upcoming Holiday Decor shows on November 13th and 20th. She offers many items from Valerie's suppliers, just like Lisa Robertson did so well. But for those of us who adore Valerie, it's just not the same. Let's wait and see what Jill comes up with...

ITA. I can't believe this is the last of Valerie's Holiday decor shows. I think they are saving some new for Jill's upcoming holiday shows like you mentioned. I am pretty much done with my decor shopping.

Honored Contributor

@QVC Diva wrote:

@QVC Diva  It has always been this way.  Valerie has been presenting Christmas items for five months, which is a long time, as stores have only recently begun selling them.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I was shocked when I read on Jill's FB page that Valeries' visits for the year will be done as of today.  That to me is nuts.  It's barely November and they are done presenting holiday decor from Valerie?  Crazy.

While I agree with you, this is standard for Q. The holiday decor items need to be out so they arrive to customers before Thanksgiving, because for the most part, after that people have what they want/need for their decor plans for the season.

This is why, even though some scoff at us who love Christmas in July and beyond, we buy early. The best stuff comes out in July and it kind of goes down hill after that.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Valerie & Jill

[ Edited ]

Too bad Valerie's shows are over for the year.  It is what QVC typically does this time of year, but still, too bad.  I enjoy her presentations.  :-(

Contributor

I like Valarie, howver I am really ging to miss Lisa Robertson's Christmass shows.