Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie & Alberti -- All NEW Items!

The host will give the info about the product they are told to give. Either in meetings or producer in their ear tell them say the easy pay price. Yes, I think it is a bit deceptive. However the complaint must go to the higher ups at QVC. I believe you can call, email or snail mail to the person or persons who decided this was a good idea. It seems they will do anything to make a sale. Not nice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Azcowgirl

I sometimes spend HOURS and I mean literally HOURS in HL.  

I think I get totally lost in my own "visions of granduer" of decorating, whether it be everyday OR holiday -- I walk the store (of course, 1/2 the time chat with someone shopping) or just plain lose my focus and just "dream of beautiful big rooms to be decorated" :Woman Indifferent

My mind says I still live in a big 3,000 sq. ft home with lots of room to decorate and outside (and full basement & 3 car garage  for storage-- then REALITY sets in I downsized to a villa...hmmm that doesn't seem to be working out to well in my mind!Woman Sad

LOL!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio

give me your address...I'm looking for storage options!!! And feel free to use any of the decor pieces I send you until I need them!!!

That seems to be the "new husband "mantra" - "where are you going to put it!" .... goodness I hate it when he's right!!!

this post made me laugh!!

Honored Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@Krimpette  I have the same feeling.  Some shoppers may hear the "$4 to get them home" and be confused about the easy pay.  Not everyone who has tuned in may be familiar with easy pay (especially if they are a brand new viewer).  He needs mention the ENTIRE price, and then state that it's $4 a month WHEN YOU OPT for the easy pay.  Nevermind that the shipping is on top of that price.

I enjoy watching him, but not giving the full price seems a little dishonest to me.

All of the hosts do this, I'll bet they are told to.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Mominohio@Caaareful Shopper@homedecor1

HAHA HAHA 

Thank you all for being so very kind as to take any of these beautiful decor items off my hands so I won’t have to store them!

very funny

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was so excited to see Alberti with Valerie today, and oh YES I bought I believe 4 items, thank goodness it was only 1 hour, I know she has a show later tonight, so will tune in, Albertis decorating of his home was so beautiful I am in awe of him, not to mention his chicken pot pie recipe is a good one too!

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 I have so many flameless candles when we have a power outage I barely notice, the TSV really does not fit in with my color theme in my home.  I lsould like to use these candles all year long, and the colors just did not call my name today.  I would have liked to see an icy blue!

Honored Contributor

Nothing for me today. I am all done for this year. Thank goodness. I didn't watch the show (outside taking care of more leaves, ugh).
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

I bought the picks in "gold", beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't resist the Luminara mosaic wall sconces.  I ordered one in bronze & gold.  They look stunning on air.